JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Some people by their actions have proven they are not trustworthy of being armed
I see. So it's a privilege, like a driver's license, that only applies to some people under some circumstances, and one of the circumstances has to do with laws.

Oh, wait, Blitzkrieg-- you're the guy who doesn't think the Holocaust happened, right? Sorry. I didn't see you there.

That muzzle must itch-- and you can't say what you really think here, can you?

This is way beyond any 'right to self defense'. That they were felons in possession of firearms, (still illegal right?) and most likely shooting wildly without regard for anyone's safety tells me all I need to know. Self defense was probably the last think on their minds, but more likely thinking about they're next criminal act. And I'll bet alcohol WAS involved. Some things (actually many) ARE the way they seem.

"Morons With Guns"??? Even morons Know about backstops wtf! No excuse. These pukes need life! I don't care if it was unintentional. The fact that they have a record already is the irritating part. They knowingly broke the law again by having guns. Then recklessly firing them like they wanted to be caught. If I was a felon that thought I needed a gun for self defense I certainly wouldn't flaunt it. Sure some felons have grown up, paid their dues etc.. Find a way to sort them and approve them to own. Unfortunately the felons I know are immature bragging idiots who shouldn't be trusted with a slingshot.

I see. So it's a privilege, like a driver's license, that only applies to some people under some circumstances, and one of the circumstances has to do with laws.

Oh, wait, Blitzkrieg-- you're the guy who doesn't think the Holocaust happened, right? Sorry. I didn't see you there.

That muzzle must itch-- and you can't say what you really think here, can you?

The Founders agreed that violent actors lose their right to arms.. study harder. Your ad homiem attacks are the last act of desperation

I hope they get maximum punishment for what they did, but unfortunately, it'll probably be insufficient for the harm they caused, and will do nothing to bring Alyssa back.

Oh, man...

Strut & Pose Season is early this year.
When it comes to a moron killing my daughter by being reckless and not giving a crap about anybody but himself, then I'm going to get my pound of flesh. This ain't the first time this punk/punks have messed up. They had their second chance and didn't learn. They need to be removed.

When it comes to a moron killing my daughter by being reckless and not giving a crap about anybody but himself, then I'm going to get my pound of flesh. This ain't the first time this punk/punks have messed up. They had their second chance and didn't learn. They need to be removed.

Don't let the resident troll yank yer chain

The Founders were slave owners. The constitution has changed. You might want to read up on that...

Yup, that was you. You're exactly who I remember you being. You even used that same line-- no new material.

A lot of those slaves were white. I've stated I'm against slavery. Once again you prove it's you who has nothing new to offer

A truly sad event and what will be even sadder is these felons won't get hit with a murder charge as they didn't intend on shooting anyone...just shot a bunch of rounds towards a populated area not thinking people would get in the way of there indiscriminate shooting. Still trying to understand if all four were felons why were only two arrested?

Thoughts and prayers go out the family and friends who lost someone special for such a senseless action.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top