JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Vanderboegh calls Jan. 15 open carry protester a 'moron'

Alabama blogger and gun rights activist Mike Vanderboegh, appearing at a <broken link removed> t in Olympia, referred to a Jan. 15 incident in side the Capitol that resulted in a ban on open carry in the Senate and House viewing galleries, dubbed one of the participants in that exercise "a moron" in a YouTube video…

<broken link removed>

Pogo.jpg

Does anyone take Mike Vanderboegh seriously anymore after all of the vitriolic anti-SAF tirades he posted on his web site?

I think Mike should just go home to wherever he came from.

Potato/potato... tomato/tomato. If there is one thing I've learned in the last few years watching the tea party movement and the anti-feminist movement... don't worry so much about appearances. Otherwise, you're dancing to your enemy's tune.

eating our own.

'unsafe' - was there a ND that went into a wall? Or is unsafe simply "keeping and bearing" a firearm??

<sigh> if everyone only knew what freedom really was and what it looked like being infringed upon.... that and what the difference between a freedom and privilege actually are.

eating our own.

'unsafe' - was there a ND that went into a wall? Or is unsafe simply "keeping and bearing" a firearm??

<sigh> if everyone only knew what freedom really was and what it looked like being infringed upon.... that and what the difference between a freedom and privilege actually are.

Yes unfortunately they have the freedom to be MORONS.

We should be going after the WSP for not enforcing the law.

Yes unfortunately they have the freedom to be MORONS.

We should be going after the WSP for not enforcing the law.

Nah, don't bug the Troopers.
Some people guess that they've been advised by the AG's office that there will be no arrests, citations or prosecutions, at least while the legislature is in session.

The WSP troops are calm, professional and most likely on our side. It's when somebody plays the doofus that bad things can happen.

The guy walking around with the AR pistol with the trench coat on and his hand on the grip was a moron.
Period.
As I said in another thread,had he come into some place I was or owned like that and I would have been ready to shoot him.
And to further that thought,anyone who thinks he was just dandy and acting like an activist,helping the 2A cause is a moron also.
That type of idiot will do more harm to the 2A cause than Peloski ever thought of doing.
So most extremists act like morons but not all morons are extremists

The guy walking around with the AR pistol with the trench coat on and his hand on the grip was a moron.
Period.
As I said in another thread,had he come into some place I was or owned like that and I would have been ready to shoot him.
And to further that thought,anyone who thinks he was just dandy and acting like an activist,helping the 2A cause is a moron also.
That type of idiot will do more harm to the 2A cause than Peloski ever thought of doing.

Interesting observation. Now watch both of us get lambasted for being traitors or collaborators or "tools" (whatever the hell that means), simply because I just wrote that you made an interesting observation.

BTW, it's "Pelosi" without the 'k'

Period.
EXACTLY! OCers dont do what he was doing.. I call false flag.. Or new tacricool shooter.. A real 2A advocate would have had more tact than that. Its not about looking "tough" like he was desperately aiming to achieve.. Its about embracing your right.. To do that I dont need a trench coat and my hand at the ready.. The other guy that bothered me was the one wearing the mask holding the door open.. A real patriot doesnt hide behind a mask like those thug occupiers.

Michael Bloomberg proves the point that there is no difference between an Extremist and a Moron. Just read about his most recent statement about keeping the guns out of the hands of young minorities.

Is there a book of etiquette for open carry?

Of course, applicable only to those places where it is legal.

Update:

Short review: The Vanderboegh manifesto appears to be diametrically opposed to criticism of the person who was carrying his firearm openly.

Last comment on the subject:

Goldwater, 1964: "I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue."

Last Edited:
Is there a book of etiquette for open carry?

Of course, applicable only to those places where it is legal.

Not sure. But if there is, it's next to the book of how to speak without offending people or making them feel bad...

Look under "Political Correctness of the 2A" or "Don't Abuse Your Privilege while Bearing Arms" or "How to Pretend You Have Rights (so long as nobody knows you're exercising them)"

:s0055:

Interesting observation. Now watch both of us get lambasted for being traitors or collaborators or "tools" (whatever the hell that means), simply because I just wrote that you made an interesting observation.

BTW, it's "Pelosi" without the 'k'
Well I was afraid to google her name and have her picture come up lol

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top