JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am not much of a poster on any sites, but I was told by one of my traveling nurses about this site. She told me that her husband who is a (sargent I think) Columbia County Sheriff at the jail and is always on here. So I have looked around and decided to see where things lead.

I have major back issues and have had many surgeries from a work/self-induced home accident only a few day's apart about 10 years ago. Since then a world of issues have a rose and more keep popping up.

I am a newer multi gun owner since I got rid of some cars, so I apologize in advance for any stupid questions or comments I may make.

I look forward to learning from and meeting some of ya'll in the future.

Also if anyone knows the guy I spoke of above, please let him know I'm on here and to contact me if he'd like.

His wife has a VERY UNIQUE spelling to her name, 5 kids of which 2 sets are Twins.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODF supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

I am not much of a poster on any sites, but I was told by one of my traveling nurses about this site. She told me that her husband who is a (sargent I think) Columbia County Sheriff at the jail and is always on here. So I have looked around and decided to see where things lead.

I have major back issues and have had many surgeries from a work/self-induced home accident only a few day's apart about 10 years ago. Since then a world of issues have a rose and more keep popping up.

I am a newer multi gun owner since I got rid of some cars, so I apologize in advance for any stupid questions or comments I may make.

Also if anyone knows the guy I spoke of above, please let him know I'm on here and to contact me if he'd like.

His wife has a VERY UNIQUE spelling to her name, 5 kids of which 2 sets are Twins.
Old saying the only stupid questions is the ones you don't ask. Great bunch here and no one has problems answering questions that have been asked before. ALWAYS nice to see someone new to shooting and gun ownership. We need all we can get!

Well, well.... helloooooo.

Looking Jim Carrey GIF

Welcome, I'm in Hillsboro also and while I've been a member for some time, I haven't been posting but there's lots of good info on here .

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top