JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The 82nd location in that link would be the closest. Have been to that one a few times. Out here in the Tri-Cities the cannery is pretty much a ghost town. People just don't realize the gift they have in these canneries.

I have heard that non-mormons can go to the storehouses on certain days of the week. Can anyone tell me where the closest one to Salem is and what day it is open to the public?

Going off the list in the link provided, St. Paul is the closest to you. St. Paul is about a 30 minute drive north of Salem through the country off Hwy 219 between Woodburn and Newberg.

People just don't realize the gift they have in these canneries.
They are! Plus with the way food prices are going up, it is nice to have a large supply of things that you would use normally at a great price. Shoot!... I just got laid off and waiting for the government to kick in their help, I was using my food storage as my main supply of food for a few weeks.

Went to the Kent Wa. storehouse yesterday. They make you feel at home and the prices are very low, compared to Winco.
Purchased mylar 1 gallon bags for .37 each. Good deal and great folks to deal with.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top