Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Mormon warehouse

Discussion in 'Preparedness & Survival' started by Blackelk, Jan 16, 2012.

1. Blackelk

Blackelk Salem Area New Member

I have heard that non-mormons can go to the storehouses on certain days of the week. Can anyone tell me where the closest one to Salem is and what day it is open to the public?

2. Bazooka Joe

Bazooka Joe Lower Yakima Valley Well-Known Member

This link has a list of most of the US locations with phone numbers.

3. HossBluto

HossBluto Tri-Cities New Member

The 82nd location in that link would be the closest. Have been to that one a few times. Out here in the Tri-Cities the cannery is pretty much a ghost town. People just don't realize the gift they have in these canneries.

4. mkwerx

mkwerx Forest Grove, OR Well-Known Member

Going off the list in the link provided, St. Paul is the closest to you. St. Paul is about a 30 minute drive north of Salem through the country off Hwy 219 between Woodburn and Newberg.

lowly monk and (deleted member) like this.
  5. Peteralexander78

Peteralexander78 vancouver Slow is smooth, smooth is fast

They are! Plus with the way food prices are going up, it is nice to have a large supply of things that you would use normally at a great price. Shoot!... I just got laid off and waiting for the government to kick in their help, I was using my food storage as my main supply of food for a few weeks.

6. loucfir

loucfir Pacific Northwest Active Member

Went to the Kent Wa. storehouse yesterday. They make you feel at home and the prices are very low, compared to Winco.
    Purchased mylar 1 gallon bags for .37 each. Good deal and great folks to deal with.

7. SIG383

SIG383 Graham, WA Well-Known Member

I'll have to check this out soon!

8. caden08

caden08 washougal Member

What do they sell? Been interested in checking them out. Looking for Mylar bags and oxygen absorbers. Even large quantities of oats
    And grains.

9. Peteralexander78

Peteralexander78 vancouver Slow is smooth, smooth is fast

Its a food storage type of store, not survival. You can get the oats and most likely the bags.

10. rstark33

rstark33 Sandy, OR New Member

The one on 82nd is open Tuesdays and Thursdays. It's behind the Deseret Industries.