JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Someone here warned me about buying from them. As I'd already ordered it was to late to cancel.
So I check the status 1 week after ordering and it's listed as "pending"? Say what? The items was in stock, no ffl check required and NO NOTICE of shipping delays. I sent a mail telling them to cancel the order if that's the game they're playing and here's what I got back: "If you wish to cancel your order after 12 hours of placing an order online, there will be a mandatory 20% processing and restocking fee applied to your cancellation request, regardless of the shipment status."

Now, I'm even MORE PO'd! Restocking fee for an item that's 'pending' (means not picked or shipped) and processing what? And at 20% no less..
None-the-less, I advised them I'll NEVER do business with them again.
ORDER HISTORY
DATE ADDEDSTATUSCOMMENT
11/11/2020Pending

Hint hint, be careful who you do business with. :mad:

Dan

Update.. Yup..no doubt in my mind..I'll NEVER buy there again.
9 days to create a mailing label on an in-stock non-ffl item?
3 more days to get it to USPS?
Dan
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tracking History
November 24, 2020

In Transit, Arriving On Time
Your package is moving within the USPS network and is on track to be delivered by the expected delivery date. It is currently in transit to the next facility.
November 23, 2020, 9:35 pm
Arrived at USPS Regional Origin Facility
OPA LOCKA FL DISTRIBUTION CENTER
November 23, 2020, 8:20 pm
Accepted at USPS Origin Facility
MIAMI, FL 33166
November 20, 2020, 4:48 pm
Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item
MIAMI, FL 33166
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Expected Delivery by
MONDAY 30 NOVEMBER 2020 by 9:00pm

I found them and thought it was too good to be true that just about everything they sold was "in stock". Especially now a days. So i did a little "google searching" and found a ton of horror stories. Lot's of "wrong item sent" and the hassle of getting it straightened out. Shipping info sent to buyer and no item for weeks as it is "pending shipping". Etc.....

Good to hear that your order is supposedly shipping. My fingers are crossed for you and I hope it is what you really ordered. Please keep us posted how it works out. I may order a few items from them too.

:s0090:

Last Edited:
Tracking History
November 25, 2020, 12:39 pm

Arrived at USPS Regional Destination Facility
SPOKANE WA DISTRIBUTION CENTER
Your item arrived at our SPOKANE WA DISTRIBUTION CENTER destination facility on November 25, 2020 at 12:39 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

Dan

Order arrived. Was in my mailbox this afternoon. Looks ok. No visible damage.
That 12 day shipping delay for an in stock item is inexcusable for me. Just my .02

Dan

Good to know about Moriarti.

But, a lot of my go-to places have also been slower this year between the Rona and demand. Even stalwarts have taken 3-5 days longer to ship. Makes me appreciate Joeboboutfitters, AIM surplus, and Right to Bear. Even during this craziness they have shipped stuff out within hours of placing the order.

Purchased from them and no reply after 2 weeks and 3 emails via the contact form on their website. 4th email was sent via my email requesting cancellation. Immediately received a reply stating I'd incur a restocking fee. Person asked if I still wanted to cancel and I said yes. Guy wrote back the day after stating that it already shipped. It's being returned to sender and I've disputed it with my CC company. Caveat Emptor.

Good to know about Moriarti.

But, a lot of my go-to places have also been slower this year between the Rona and demand. Even stalwarts have taken 3-5 days longer to ship. Makes me appreciate Joeboboutfitters, AIM surplus, and Right to Bear. Even during this craziness they have shipped stuff out within hours of placing the order.
Midway has been adamant about "expect delays" but has shipped very quickly. This is the way I like it - under-promise and over-perform.

Purchased from them and no reply after 2 weeks and 3 emails via the contact form on their website. 4th email was sent via my email requesting cancellation. Immediately received a reply stating I'd incur a restocking fee. Person asked if I still wanted to cancel and I said yes. Guy wrote back the day after stating that it already shipped. It's being returned to sender and I've disputed it with my CC company. Caveat Emptor.
Virtually the exact scenario I went through! which is why the additional b's shipping delay will stop me from EVER ordering from them again.
Now I can't get a barrel from Aero.. out of stock... just dandy. Thank you dems..

Dan

Big reason I tend to only deal with Midway or manufacturer direct. I might pay a little more but I don't ever have these kinds of issues.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top