JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here we go again, messing up in the gun rights arguments... We once again did the classic mistake of being rational and having factual statements and stats...

We just need to show photos of puppies sleeping with AR's and 30 round magazines as shabby-sheek shelf legs. That will win the gun rights arguments, not common sense!

Here we go again, messing up in the gun rights arguments... We once again did the classic mistake of being rational and having factual statements and stats...

We just need to show photos of puppies sleeping with AR's and 30 round magazines as shabby-sheek shelf legs. That will win the gun rights arguments, not common sense!

And convince Sarah McLachlan to let us play a song in the background. I am tempted ow to make an ASPCA style commercial with a bunch of guns instead of puppies and ask for .50 a day o go to the Second Amendment Foundation. "For less than three lattes a month you too can help prevent government tyranny..."

Video was so good, I watched it twice. Real Journalism is so refreshing to see.

Might as well imbed it here:

Reality Check is using the same argument, and the same stats that many of us here have.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand how someone like Alex Jones doesn't have every stat memorized and ready. If I were in that position to expose truth about guns I would have every stat down to a nat's ***.

You know going in that the puke (Morgan) is going to be saying the UK is a better place than the US because of gun control. Than why not have every single stat ready to go? Geezus. Even a guy who sells cars must know the MPG and options of the car he/she is selling.
Have those facts READY and at hand to roll over the BS being put forth as truth.

The worst offender in that regard is Jesse Ventura. I think the guy has a great heart, but damn. When confronted with BS he only has general statements, no facts or stats. That is what the other side calls such a person a useful idiot, sadly.

And convince Sarah McLachlan to let us play a song in the background. I am tempted ow to make an ASPCA style commercial with a bunch of guns instead of puppies and ask for .50 a day o go to the Second Amendment Foundation. "For less than three lattes a month you too can help prevent government tyranny..."

Video was so good, I watched it twice. Real Journalism is so refreshing to see.

Not everyone can adopt a firearm, but for only $.50 a day, you can sponsor a firearm! This firearm will receive the best in maintenance care with monthly cleanings to addition to every cleaning after use.

Your low cost of $.50 will also provide a safe living situation in highly secured gun vault, where it will have the ability to be with others and grow as a firearm in a safe and friendly environment; free from rust and oily hands...

You can save these poor firearms, just make the call today...

NOTE: Photo is from Yahoo search; Puppy, Gun...

puppygun.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads