JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
<- Why there aren't any school shootings in Israel!
Teacher with long gun slung over her shoulder!!!

Where I work we have a 70+ yr old Air Force vet. she's a kick to be around and has a great sense of humor which may be too much for some.
Yesterday she had an appt at the Portland VA and was kidding with the Dr's. She noticed one Dr was watching her and not joining it but didn't think anything of it.
Today she got a call from the VA and told her they wanted her to come in for a "psychiatric evaluation"!

So, I guess another vet will be added to the "unstable" rolls and not be able to own a gun! She doesn't own one nor care to so it's not a problem but it does show what can happen if a Dr. at the VA decides he doesn't like you!

I'll add more when I hear what happens.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
NRA Golden Eagle member
NRA Recruiter
Defender of Freedom Award
Washington Arms Collector Member
Vancouver Rifle & Pistol Club member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

Where I work we have a 70+ yr old Air Force vet. she's a kick to be around and has a great sense of humor which may be too much for some.
Yesterday she had an appt at the Portland VA and was kidding with the Dr's. She noticed one Dr was watching her and not joining it but didn't think anything of it.
Today she got a call from the VA and told her they wanted her to come in for a "psychiatric evaluation"!

So, I guess another vet will be added to the "unstable" rolls and not be able to own a gun! She doesn't own one nor care to so it's not a problem but it does show what can happen if a Dr. at the VA decides he doesn't like you!

I'll add more when I hear what happens.

Deen
NRA Golden Eagle member
NRA Recruiter

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

Some of the doc's should be examined.

... I have been instructed that Some of my Humor, might get me disqualified from the DiaGnoSiS of perfectly Normal.

However, to Protect my Reputation Here, I will also add, that the conversation That was being DiSScuSSed, has always brought about "Mirth" to those that herd IT...

Suggesting that PerFeCtLy NoRmAl, is not always the sAme ThiNg to other persOns.

:p

So there must be a Herd of people who Heard the HuMORE.... :rolleyes:

Deen_Ad, please keep us informed on her situation.. It scare's the Heck out of me every time I'm summons to go up to the
"Hill/VA".... :eek::confused::mad::eek:o_O

Deen_Ad, please keep us informed on her situation.. It scare's the Heck out of me every time I'm summons to go up to the
"Hill/VA".... :eek::confused::mad::eek:o_O

Her appt. isn't until late July, but when I hear from her I'll post it.

Deen
NRA Golden Eagle member
NRA Recruiter

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top