JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Oregon Firearms Federation
PO Box 556
Canby, OR 97013

Voice: (503) 263-5830

Oregon Firearms Federation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OFF ALERT 02.16.12 UPDATE

PROZANSKI’S GAMES CONTINUE

We have been reliably informed that in spite of his vow to kill Kim Thatcher’s CHL privacy bill, Floyd Prozanski will be having a work session on the bill, where he plans to move the bill out of committee.

Sounds good right? Wrong. Floyd’s plan is to amend the bill to strip it of the protections that are in it and instead put the privacy language in the Oregon "Public Records" statutes.

But, those statutes are so complicated, arcane and riddled with exemptions that they provide virtually no protection. As you may know, the records of firearms purchases are “protected” from disclosure under these laws, yet the Oregon State Police have disclosed those records when no crime was committed. In fact, they have disclosed those records when there was not even an accusation of a crime.

HB 4045 must pass without these dangerous amendments. The only changes that should be considered are those that will speed up its implementation.

If you have contacted Peter Courtney, please do so again and tell him “no way” to Prozanski’s stunts. We want HB 4045 with NO “public records” amendments.

Senator Peter Courtney
503-986-1600
[email protected]

Great...Then we can record and post to the newspapers in Oregon the Names and Addresses of all those who do not own guns or have CCW permits. I would donate to a fund like that!! I'd suggest running it in the Classified rags that you pick-up free at the convenience stores.

This kind of crap really pisses me off!! :angry:

Great...Then we can record and post to the newspapers in Oregon the Names and Addresses of all those who do not own guns or have CCW permits. I would donate to a fund like that!! I'd suggest running it in the Classified rags that you pick-up free at the convenience stores.
! :angry:

Good idea! Make a new classified section called "Easy Targets". I wonder if they would think that was a privacy issue.

People YOU have to write to your senator and the Senate president. Courtney.Tell them you are getting tired of all the games,including the junk out of OSP.

I can tell you there getting tired of me. My emails are probably going into the round file now.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top