JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Even more tyrannical and draconian BS from the state that brought you "peaceful" protests lead by genderless, communist, bubblegum Clowns. Buckle up.

You have to log in to read that article which I'm not willing to do. If it's about IP17 yes we we been talking about that for a long time. Everyone in OR should be aware of this as it will change the gun buying landscape in OR big time.

This is an example of why this keeps happening. This has been being talked about for how long now? Yet how often do we see people throwing up posts like they just heard about this? This is why after laws like this pass we see the same thing for years after. People who "just found out" and boy are they mad :confused:
:confused::confused::confused:

This is an example of why this keeps happening. This has been being talked about for how long now? Yet how often do we see people throwing up posts like they just heard about this? This is why after laws like this pass we see the same thing for years after. People who "just found out" and boy are they mad :confused:
:confused::confused::confused:
Yep I even got accused of bringing it up on a thread by the OP as "something that doesn't matter".

The OR person didn't realize that if it passes he will be saying "ATF approved my suppressor, why can't I just go pick it up?" "What's all this new permit and training about"

What are they gonna do next make everybody take a bunch of classes and teach us what we can and can't say before we get our first amendment? Classes permits applications fees all of which are infringement, I don't have to pay anything I don't have to take any classes I don't have to fill out applications and you don't get to issue me a permit for my rights.

What are they gonna do next make everybody take a bunch of classes and teach us what we can and can't say before we get our first amendment? Classes permits applications fees all of which are infringement, I don't have to pay anything I don't have to take any classes I don't have to fill out applications and you don't get to issue me a permit for my rights.
Nope, they're gonna pass a law or ballot measure that requires EVERYONE has to wear white tight-pants from now on. You shorts/365 wearing types will NOT be grandfathered in, either!

Sadly so many pay no attention to stuff until it finally hits them in the face. :(
Some people say, don't worry about it. Can't pass (in Oregon?). Granted, we, in my opinion need to react so they know we see what they are doing.

These are the same people who say they are afraid of trucks with flags. Why do we let them build momentum against gun ownership?

I got to read the article without signing up or anything else.
BUT......I'm from WA.
Maybe.....that's the way it's supposed to work?

"F--ing OR Gun Grabbers."

Aloha, Mark

Nope, they're gonna pass a law or ballot measure that requires EVERYONE has to wear white tight-pants from now on. You shorts/365 wearing types will NOT be grandfathered in, either!
Man….. I'm gun a print like a motherf-cker in tight white pants…. What if they get wet?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top