JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Gladstone
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Thinning the heard on stuff I don't use. Happy to send more photos for serious buyers. All of these pistols have really low round counts and are in like new condition.. Buyer pays FFL fees in Portland Metro. Will do Vancouver FFL too, without any prohibited mags though.

Springfield XD-9 Mod 2 Compact, Excellent condition, 9mm. Three 13 round mags and Three 16 round mags for a total of SIX. Two DARA IWB holsters, in pic, one is missing the two screws (or you can swap from the other one). Case etc included. $375 $350

Springfield XDs Mod 2, 9mm w Crimson Trace red dot, Excellent condition, three mags.Case etc included. $400. $350

Bersa Thunder, .380, excellent condition, 1 mag and box etc., Kydex IWB holster with carbon fiber finish. $300 (NOT pictured, but can send) $250

Bersa Thunder Plus, .380, excellent condition and the hard to find extra (and expensive, $50) mag! So two mags and case included. $350.

SAR USA CM9 Gen 2, 9mm, excellent, upgraded hammer spring for a great trigger pull. One mag and case. I do have extra CZ75 mags that work with this pistol, we can discuss buying those too if you want. $300.

CZ-97 in pic has been SOLD.

Pretty firm on prices, as I research and price at or below prices here and on GB. But if you think I'm off, you can message me and we can discuss. Low-ballers will be ignored.

Trade Interests are pretty wide open, so feel free to send an offer.

I have several other items for sale, both rifles and pistols, so willing to consider multiple firearm sales and/or trades too. (A FAL, an M1 Carbine, and a Sub 2000 is what is posted in the rifle section, all pistols are listed here.)

IMG_1351.jpg IMG_1352.jpg IMG_1355.jpg IMG_1356.jpg IMG_1358.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.