JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That is a great read. Since this makes a lot of sense this concept needs to be taken with every assualt on our rights. The people do that enough times and politicans will soon know they cannot govern against the will of the people. If we would have started this at any state level it would alow a debug for the big show feds.

read that the other day. i'm glad he wrote it, and he's right; might just be on a list because of it. but if you read his other articles, he's likely already on a list anyway.
nothing wrong with that in my book; i'd rather associate with people and read people's works that are on those special lists :D

A very good read indeed.

Still...

...something has concerned me over the past few weeks and I must ask readers to consider this rhetorical thought: When will the Government decide that writing such as this has become a genuine threat to their control and reclassifies 'free speech' espousing Liberty and Constitutional Rule as 'sedition'...

Keith

Not to stir the pot, but what are your thoughts on Article V of the Constitution? I feel that would give the Government the ability to make the 2nd Amendment null. Don't get me wrong, I am a gun owner and former military, but in every discussion I see people say the government can't take away your right to own guns, but Article V states they can (not likely though). I think people are having discussions, thinking they are talking about the same thing, just to find out one is talking about the AWB and the other is talking about taking ALL guns away. Do you all see it as the same thing? If they banned AR-15's but not 10/22's or 30-06's would you stop them from taking your AR's with force? This was a well written article about the government coming for ALL weapons, but what about them coming for select weapons? That is the pickle I feel we are in.

Stew',

The government certainly can and does take away rights...everyday...but it must be done through the law (whether the law is just or not is another debate). For example, a person's Constitutional rights are removed when he or she joins the the military, and are replaced by the UCMJ. At the opposite end of the spectrum, all incarcerated people have had most of their rights removed as well, in some cases even their right to life via the death penalty.

Keith

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads