JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just want to see her with a picture of today's NY Times in her hand or something.

I am not exaggerating when I say I have my doubts that she is even above ground (I wish her no ill will - just stating my thought), and I have even less confidence that if she passes we will be told in a timely manner.

I just want to see her with a picture of today's NY Times in her hand or something.

I am not exaggerating when I say I have my doubts that she is even above ground (I wish her no ill will - just stating my thought), and I have even less confidence that if she passes we will be told in a timely manner.

Looks legit to me.

66562C51-06A5-4CA5-B05D-BF9613FB102F.jpeg

Wow, one person who knows NOTHING about the Clintons who is still in office.

Amazing.

It would be indeed great if there was another appointment. With how crazy some state laws have become, we have to fight it in the courts.

I suspect if POTUS has another SCOTUS pick, the fight in the Senate will make the Kavanaugh confirmation look like a congenial tea party by comparison.

It would be indeed great if there was another appointment. With how crazy some state laws have become, we have to fight it in the courts.

I suspect if POTUS has another SCOTUS pick, the fight in the Senate will make the Kavanaugh confirmation look like a congenial tea party by comparison.
Agreed. The candidate would have to be strong, Kavanaugh and Trump kinda strong. It could indeed make things more interesting...

Here's to another potential Trump appointment to the SCOTUS!!!! That would surely sidetrack any impeachment hearings....
My guess is somebody will keep her on life support until the election. I don't see her making it through another 4 years of trump though. If by some miracle he did get another justice appt, you can bet the pack the court talk will be at a fever pitch.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top