JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Part of that accountability," she said, "means taking guns away from people we have decided are too dangerous to have them."

this is the scary part, at what point will the government think everyone but the state is to dangerous to have them?
Delusional Kamala has some ideas..:confused:

Reading between the lines It appears to me the biggest problem is the state has come to the conclusion they are facing potentially more weapons than the FOID cards reflect. And that is what is scaring them.
As well it should, that's the way the founding fathers intended it to be, government subservient to the people...

Delusional Kamala has some ideas..:confused:

I am not thanking Kamala.

I am thanking you for putting up her garbage ideas to alert people about HER and the rest of her ILK in any party who is anti gun.

Cate

This is a setup.
The classic self-fulfilling prophecy.
A free man has the right to arms. "They" take away your right to arms because "they" have decided you may be dangerous. Then "they" come to confiscate the arms of a formerly free man. Either he submits to the reality that he is not free or he resists and proves their contention that he was dangerous.

Individually, it's a no-win situation.
Unfortunately (in this situation), individually is how most of us roll.

Sure they have you wouldn't want the law abiding TAX PAYING NR FREE SH!T citizen to have and unfair advantage over the crook now would really
How selfish you are I mean after all without crooks we don't need criminal (JUST--US SYSTEM )

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top