JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Like New York? Feinstein is pushing her legislation in committee right now. Oregon has bills in committee. There will be votes before the truth comes out...Cant waste a good tragedy.

Im still not sure about the mag ban, but im confident the AWB is dead. Why do you think they were in such a hurry to get this bubblegum into legislation? Time is on our side. The longer the MSM debates this bubblegum, the longer people are exposed to the gun grabbers totallitarian views, mute arguements, and bullying tactics (Im talking to you Piers).

I know a fair amount of people that were cought up in the emotions of SH and have now calmed down and are focusing their attention to pharmaceuticals and mental health rather than black rifles.

Keep writing and hitting up our reps. Hoperully this will all blow over but if it doesnt, I WILL NOT comply and I know Im not alone. MOLON LABE.

edit: Wait, I didnt know this forum had censorship. Thats cute :s0114:

Panels and committees of cover-up artists and criminals investigating 'facts' under the cover of authority. Expect it to be about as truthful as the Waco investigation or 9/11 committee.

Worse panel member ever - Shumer - smug, arrogant, lying puke.

Best panel member ever - Sonny Bono. The man had a heart and cried at the Waco hearing testimony about little kids being shot and burned to death. Only gov paid person in the room worth a tinker's damn.

Oh, absolutely...Just funny to me that they are being so obviously slow to let out the "truth", giving the anti's the best possible chance to pigeon hole law abiding citizens, rather than the mentally ill criminals who actually commit the crime.

Please read the rules. See Pretext to Golden Rule:s0162:

HAHAHHAHHAAA....from a member whos user name is against NWFA rules. :s0112:

"2. Inappropriate language, images, and conversation have no place on this website.

This community is open to all ages and every member is responsible for helping us maintain a family-friendly image. This includes swear words, innuendos, etc. whether they're spelled outright or designed to avoid the inappropriate language filter (such as d$#@!). Every thing posted on this website that would be considered negative reflects back on each an every one of us as gun owners of the Northwest. We will not tolerate racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive, or otherwise objectionable content."

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top