JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Needed to add a few and remove a few from the old ad. This is an updated list of the fall safe clean-out. Need to make room for some soon to be finished project guns. Also need to finish paying for a few of the parts on them, so not particularly looking for trades. I may consider a trade on the SKS, but not on the others.

1. Pre-64 Winchester Model 70 featherweight in .30-06. Its in nice condition with honest wear. The stock has some minor dings and small scratches. It has an older aftermarket white-line recoil pad. It's the only non-original part on the gun. The bluing in in nice shape with only a bit of wear on the high spots. Its has a Bausch and Lomb 2.5-8 power scope with mount. Mounted in original factory holes, no new holes drilled that I know of. Iron sights, including the front sight hood, are intact.$1000 without the scope. SPF

2. Ruger No. 1 California Highway Patrol Limited Edition .357 Magnum. There are a few small dents on the stock from storage in the safe, but the bluing is perfect. Its been fired by the previous owner, but not much. SPF.

3. Norinco SKS. Numbers matching. Bayonet and Lug have been nicely removed. Beautiful wooden stock. 60 rounds of ammo. $400 or $375 without the 60 rounds of ammo.

4. H&R M1 Garand. SN#5582XXX. All marked parts are H&R (I have the drawing numbers off the major parts if you want to check). Everything seems to be correct. Wide margin butt-plate, gas plug marked O. LMR Barrel from December of 1954. Bright and shiny barrel. Not guaged, but I do have a photo of a round sitting in the muzzle if it helps. The parkerizing is in great shape. The stock is the weak point of this rifle. It is well worn and no longer has its cartouches. But it is still structurally sound, and is Walnut, not birch. No import markings. $1050 I have several pictures and the drawing numbers from the parts for anyone seriously interested. I can throw in several empty en-bloc clips if you like.

I'm always open to respectful negotiations. Please do not low-ball me, it makes negotiations take longer. If you have an offer, send it via email or PM.

Photos to follow.

1. Winchester Featherweight .30-06 pre-64 SPF

2. Ruger No. 1 .357 Magnum SPF

3. Norinco SKS

4. H&R M1 Garand

More photos of the Garand if needed.