JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Every few election cycles I keep hoping more will wake the hell up. If what was done after the great 2 week hoax and what has been done by this admin is not enough? I guess we really deserve what we can see is coming. Feel bad for the younger folks who may well grow up with no idea of what they missed out on. :(

Every few election cycles I keep hoping more will wake the hell up. If what was done after the great 2 week hoax and what has been done by this admin is not enough? I guess we really deserve what we can see is coming. Feel bad for the younger folks who may well grow up with no idea of what they missed out on. :(
It's truly depressing to think that the last generation to know American freedom may already have been born, unless we start straightening things out quick.

See this is why I like Pantera, and not the beetles. Damn hippies! Ruin everything with their damn peace and love BS. love does not, never has, and never will conquer all maybe only a portion at best..

I'd say put some hard pipe hittin' mofos in office, but we already have those. :( let's say some hard club hittin' mofos!

get out and vote!

Don't just vote, volunteer to be a poll watcher or count observer if you can too. Keep as much scrutiny on these people as we can and hope we can get 'em caught in the act with their fraud.

See this is why I like Pantera, and not the beetles. Damn hippies! Ruin everything with their damn peace and love BS. love does not, never has, and never will conquer all maybe only a portion at best..

I'd say put some hard pipe hittin' mofos in office, but we already have those. :( let's say some hard club hittin' mofos!

get out and vote!
I prefer Alice Cooper...

Popular social thought has taken us to perverse thinking: Nobody is responsible for what they personally did, but we are all responsible for what other people did. Then the logical conclusion of politicians is to make excuses for violent crime and punish innocent gun owners for the crimes of their constituents.

Don't just vote, volunteer to be a poll watcher or count observer if you can too. Keep as much scrutiny on these people as we can and hope we can get 'em caught in the act with their fraud.
When you volunteer for a couple of hours walking around on a Saturday, you contribute small bits that all fit into the overall picture. It's a simple way to help out with very little sacrifice on your part.

Popular social thought has taken us to perverse thinking: Nobody is responsible for what they personally did, but we are all responsible for what other people did. Then the logical conclusion of politicians is to make excuses for violent crime and punish innocent gun owners for the crimes of their constituents.
I saw an example of that at the gun show. There was an elderly man that said he agreed with additional background checks and magazine limits. His voice was almost quivering when he said that we have got to stop murdering our children.

Let that sink in a bit and ask how anyone could ever sit back and do nothing while children are being murdered. The response of anyone would be deeply visceral and we would expect nothing less. Problem is that the anti-gunners are playing to that emotional response, and not looking at the murders, but at the thing the person used.

I saw an example of that at the gun show. There was an elderly man that said he agreed with additional background checks and magazine limits. His voice was almost quivering when he said that we have got to stop murdering our children.

Let that sink in a bit and ask how anyone could ever sit back and do nothing while children are being murdered. The response of anyone would be deeply visceral and we would expect nothing less. Problem is that the anti-gunners are playing to that emotional response, and not looking at the murders, but at the thing the person used.
Yup he probably heard some talking head say "we have to stop killing out children" and did not bother thinking that through for a minute. Who is the "we"? It is so easy to sound pious and non- judgmental to blame society. Not so easy to identify the causes though.

exactly what I jumped out at me to. "We" didnt murder them one person did...
He should have been assailed with questions about what he did and why he was involved and what he personally did to aid in the crime. I'm betting all of these questions would end up in a resounding nothing.
By his logic the government is directly responsible for all car accident deaths before Nader bars where required because we didn't require them sooner, or airbags.
Just another government programmed/controlled NPC. Incapable of independent thought, let alone critical thinking.

poll watching is difficult without a polling place. anyone here ever vote count watch? how does one volunteer for that?
videos of fraudulent vote counting exist.
Call the xxx County yyy where xxx is your county name and yyy is your party. You can find their contact info on their websites. There are agreements with the state and parties to monitor the counting process.

Last Edited:
GET RID OF VOTE BY MAIL AND BACK TO PAPER BALLOTS, IN PERSON AND 100% PHOTO VOTER ID. THERE HAS NOT BEEN ONE HONEST ELECTION SINCE IT WENT TO VOTE BY MAIL ONLY ! ❗
NOT 1 !!!!!

GET RID OF VOTE BY MAIL AND BACK TO PAPER BALLOTS, IN PERSON AND 100% PHOTO VOTER ID. THERE HAS NOT BEEN ONE HONEST ELECTION SINCE IT WENT TO VOTE BY MAIL ONLY ! ❗
NOT 1 !!!!!
Elections are stolen best by controlling the news, social media comments and editorial pages. It works because they deny you contradictory facts and spoon feed you the narrative you are directed to accept. This is why freedom of speech, press etc was written into the Bill of Rights. History is full of reasons why.

Last Edited:
Elections are stolen best by controlling the news, social media comments and editorial pages. It works because they deny you contradictory facts and spoon feed you the narrative.
Don't forget Neurolinguistic Programming and other propaganda/brainwashing techniques--which is all the "Narrative" strategy of focus-group-tested talking points repeated frequently really is.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top