JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Labeled and attacked ,
funny how there is never any arrest's made
More then 50 antifa's Roaming around in Vancouver looking for trouble I hope Vancouver police put a stop to this before Vancouver totally turns into Portland
This is the second large group of Antifa attack in Vancouver in a month or two

Labeled and attacked ,
More then 50 antifa's Roaming around in Vancouver looking for trouble I hope Vancouver police put a stop to this before Vancouver totally turns into Portland
No arrests made because the police are hamstrung by the mayor and city council Vancouver and Portland).
Believe you me, the cops want to do their job but the
city "leadership" would rather take the warm and fuzzy approach, even if it means denying the tax paying citizens a safe environment. The message of silence means acceptance and the anarchist retards got that message loud and clear.

No arrests made because the police are hamstrung by the mayor and city council Vancouver and Portland).
Believe you me, the cops want to do their job but the
city "leadership" would rather take the warm and fuzzy approach, even if it means denying the tax paying citizens a safe environment. The message of silence means acceptance and the anarchist retards got that message loud and clear.

How right you are, the virus is thick with big cities.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Labeled and attacked ,

Too late.

Last Edited:
I work near downtown Vancouver by the bridge. That area is a fricken cesspool. My warehouse guy had his car stolen in broad day light during business hours.

This whole thing is way out of hand and all bubblegumed up!!

No sure if you guys Twitter, but follow @itsmikebivins he follows this stuff. Police helped antifa find the right overpass after some deception by the organizers.

Antifa followers feel compelled to throw disruptive public tantrums that mainly impact taxpaying commuters and local merchants (struggling to subsidize mandatory health care penalties) because the affluent Hollywood elite, anti-2A, sexist, rapist, pedophile culture keeps telling them they need to "resist."

Last Edited:
I hope Vancouver police put a stop to this before Vancouver totally turns into Portland

Sorry..JO JO Rats can swim

f38b3b3d4096f463dd90770723bf8403.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR