JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
First...let me make it clear that the person refered to in the quote below was obviously a mental case.

But, nevertheless, here's what appeared in my local newspaper yesterday...guessing it was picked off one of the national wire services.

"The court papers indicate investigators have found an arsenal in [the] bedroom, including two 12-gauge shotguns, a rifle and a box of 550 .22-caliber bullets..."

Now, since the article doesn't mention the caliber of the rifle, I'd assume it was a .22 since that's what the ammunition was.

Geez...all I can say is, "what's going on here."

arsenal (plural arsenals)

1.A military establishment for the storing, development, manufacturing, testing, or repairing of arms, ammunition, and other war materiel; an armoury

Hmmm... the reporter might want to read the dictionary...

Last Edited:
< sarcasm >

Are you guys sure about no legal definition, I mean, with all of the reports using that word to describe "a .22, 30-06 hunting rifle, and a few pistols oh and don't forget the 500 rnds of ammo." I mean, they have to know what they are talking about right?

< /sarcasm >

Seriously, do people think about what they publish in the media any more?

And, I've heard (sorry no source, hoping for one here) that there is a legal body FBI, BATF, someone that actually has charged people with having too much weapons or ammo. I was wondering if this was just someone spreading rumors or real.

M

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top