JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Most defensive uses of firearms go unreported. Often, the mere act of a homeowner, or potential victim, producing a firearm ends the confrontation!! Nothing happens!!

This week there has been a push in the media in gun deaths by suicide. This morning it was NPR turn.

I know of an VN era vlet that jumped off a bridge in California this year, had an ex girlfriend who's father drowned himself and any number of non gun related deaths. Japan, UK, Australia and the like are not lacking in suicide deaths due to not having access to guns.

There has not and will not be a time when I wish I didn't have a gun. The opposition is starting to lose ground. The Parkland tragedy was their big push but it didn't work. People can still see facts and figure it out.

Get people to stop killing themselves with guns and this isn't even a debate.
Over 60% of gun-related deaths are suicides.

In 2011, roughly 11,000 firearm-related homicides for 2011 are one third the accidental motor vehicle deaths, or accidental poisonings, or a little less than the alcoholic liver disease deaths for the same period.

Get people to stop killing themselves with guns and this isn't even a debate.
Over 60% of gun-related deaths are suicides.

In 2011, roughly 11,000 firearm-related homicides for 2011 are one third the accidental motor vehicle deaths, or accidental poisonings, or a little less than the alcoholic liver disease deaths for the same period.

It might seem cold, but really, if you're going to do yourself in, have some consideration for the gun owners you leave behind and choose a different method so you don't torque the stats. Nitrogen gas is supposed to be very pleasant.

It might seem cold, but really, if you're going to do yourself in, have some consideration for the gun owners you leave behind and choose a different method so you don't torque the stats. Nitrogen gas is supposed to be very pleasant.

Agreed.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads