JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ok I know this has been debated till the cows come home. I'm torn between the 2.0 Shield or 2.0 Compact. May even consider the Glock 43X so I still have the higher round count. :cool: I do prefer higher round count. But I also conceal ability is important also. And being a heavier guy it's at times difficult to conceal a FS pistol.

I usually carry the 2.0 9mm 3.6" compact with 15+1 loaded with 124gr. HST's when I go to town. I'm not a very big guy, but the pistol hides well and is an easy carry.
My gf has a PC Shield and it's pretty sweet, but I'd rather have more ammo.

I'm likely to be outgunned if I ever come into a really bad situation as I chose comfort over capacity. My typical carry is an LCP.

I usually carry the 2.0 9mm 3.6" compact with 15+1 loaded with 124gr. HST's when I go to town. I'm not a very big guy, but the pistol hides well and is an easy carry.
My gf has a PC Shield and it's pretty sweet, but I'd rather have more ammo.
I'd like to be able to carry IWB. I do really like the 2.0 compact. All I have right now is a Gen 2 M&P 9 FS

Reliability trumps all, but comfortable size tops capacity for most people. Otherwise we'd all be carrying Glock 17Ls with 33rd mags

It's my favorite cc piece and I've carried for quite a few years. Pretty traditional pistols, mostly High Powers and 1911's and I'm a little guy.

If you want to carry IWB, my suggestion would be to find a minimalist holster. Some of the IWB rigs are just too unwieldy. JMHO.

With Winter coming, a good OWB with a cover garment will work too. As long as it hides well you're good to go.

The expression that your cc should be comforting, not necessarily comfortable doesn't really hold true anymore with the glut of holsters on the market.
Unfortunately many of us have boxes of holsters that seemed like a good idea at the time. But that's what it sometimes takes to get the right fit.

It's my favorite cc piece and I've carried for quite a few years. Pretty traditional pistols, mostly High Powers and 1911's and I'm a little guy.

If you want to carry IWB, my suggestion would be to find a minimalist holster. Some of the IWB rigs are just too unwieldy. JMHO.

With Winter coming, a good OWB with a cover garment will work too. As long as it hides well you're good to go.

The expression that your cc should be comforting, not necessarily comfortable doesn't really hold true anymore with the glut of holsters on the market.
Unfortunately many of us have boxes of holsters that seemed like a good idea at the time. But that's what it sometimes takes to get the right fit.
I only have I OWB it's by Blacklabe a local holster company in the Portland Metro area.

I used to think this way. Then i just started practicing reloads and carrying an extra mag.

I still flip flop between a G26 size or a shield depending on how easy i want it concealed. Just practice that and youll feel more comfortable. Id also suggest something akin to the 26 in that its smaller and conceals better while allowing you to throw in a bigger mag if needed.

I hear the MP 3.6" is their answer to that.
Or you could @Kruel J G26 Gen4 he has on sale.

I used to think this way. Then i just started practicing reloads and carrying an extra mag.

I still flip flop between a G26 size or a shield depending on how easy i want it concealed. Just practice that and youll feel more comfortable. Id also suggest something akin to the 26 in that its smaller and conceals better while allowing you to throw in a bigger mag if needed.

I hear the MP 3.6" is their answer to that.
Or you could @Kruel J G26 Gen4 he has on sale.
I know I'm whining but it's just feels uncomfortable and awkward having my pinky finger hanging off the grip. And I have small hands

I know I'm whining but it's just feels uncomfortable and awkward having my pinky finger hanging off the grip. And I have small hands

They make a grip extension you can get that doesn't add rounds or an actual capacity grip +1 if you want.
In that case from the factory I'd suggest the M&P 3.6" then.

For image reference:

I'm really curious why 2.0 40 compact videos are so few and far between. Especially since there's a significant 40 crowd. That includes me!!!

Because fudds and LGS sell more 9's and 45's and with the FBI switching back to 9mm everyone wants to follow suit.

40 is a blast to me. You can find them you just have to dig a little deeper under the surplus of wonder 9s and 1911's in god blessed caliber.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top