JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And there it is, the big turd right out in the open. It's enough to make you want to puke. Hey gun loving Obama voters, any regrets? Probably plan on voting for him again, 'eh? Pathetic!

And ther it is in the open. I agre totally.

Obama voters need to decide between a POTUS that enabled a program that had been ongoing since the LAST POTUs (and happened to agre with his predjudice agaibnst gun) and a total nitwit who refuses to deal with ANYTHING of national or international importance EXCEPT GUNS..

Nice choise you left anyone else who doesn't hold gun rights as being more important than all the the other 9 amendments.

Like the EIGHTH, which all of your precious GOP nominees seem to think isn't REALLY important.

Don't like the government, get waterboarded. Hey, it's all ok, waterboarding isn't torture or anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting things straight about Operation Fast & Furious

Congresswoman Carolyn Maloney (D-NY) has penned a whitewash of Operation Fast and Furious in the New York Daily News that is yet another attempt to obfuscate and divert public attention away from a deadly Obama administration scandal, and fix blame on Republicans and the nation’s allegedly weak gun laws.

<broken link removed>

Getting things straight about Operation Fast & Furious

Congresswoman Carolyn Maloney (D-NY) has penned a whitewash of Operation Fast and Furious in the New York Daily News that is yet another attempt to obfuscate and divert public attention away from a deadly Obama administration scandal, and fix blame on Republicans and the nation's allegedly weak gun laws.

LOL- Well, most of you guys said it...it's no longer a conspiracy THEORY, it's a fact! This was a ploy, all along, to get gun control enacted. There is no intent to find the truth about what happened, why the ATF operation has blood on its hands or why Eric Holder lied about knowing anything about it. Just a lot of rubbish and smoke to sway public opinion towards gun control.

This just makes me sick. If our government officials will blatantly lie and undermine the public trust on something like guns crossing the Mexican border to drug cartels, then I loathe the thought as to where the ethical integrity ends and justice begins. All politicians are corrupt. Every, single dang one of them!

Maloney doesn't even know what's going on in committees she is a member of. She should figure that out before she blames others for anything. Competence is a good thing.

How about some "People died when Holder lied" bumper stickers?

"The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting an inexperienced man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America. Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama. It is less likely to survive a multitude of Idiots such as those who made him their president."

I wrote email letters to all Oregon congressmen and senators, got one letter back, from Merkley, in which he went on about the supposed purpose of the operation. He didn't seem fazed by the idiotic ideas behind it, which goes to the way the left "thinks". Facts mean nothing, what matters is how it feels, and how it fits the political correctness template. Based on his letter he had no concept of the hidden purpose, which was straight up to limit our right to keep and bear arms.

I'm getting angrier and angrier, I agree with timac that the real problem is the large percentage of people who would empower a man like Barack Obama who obviously hates everything our country ever stood for. Ultimately, I'll say it again, God put Obama in power in the same way he allowed Nebuchadnezzar to destroy Israel to punish her for the sins of idolatry. America has also turned her back on God who gave us our rights, and we will lose all the blessings God gave us.

I have to bow before Him, no matter how wrong this all seems, it is right that America gets its punishment. The morons who voted for Obama won't even comprehend what they are losing. They will suffer loss too, but will blame anyone but themselves and their golden boy.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top