JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Mark Twain as right about lies and statistics....

Using statistical sleight-of-hand to push an agenda

An article in yesterday’s Poughkeepsie Journal discussing the number of accidental firearms fatalities among juveniles ages 14 and under…raises questions…

<broken link removed>

That's what I always tell the pearl-clutchers when they learn I'm a gun owner--your pool is more likely to kill your child than my guns.

Dave, can you talk to your web staff? The amount of popups and redirects and random crap on the examiner makes me cringe when I see you post an article I want to read.

And, naturally they left out the NRA "Eddie Eagle" program that has been given to some 26,000,000 children since 1988.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
"Defender of Freedom" award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"Having a gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have it you may never need it again"

Dave, can you talk to your web staff? The amount of popups and redirects and random crap on the examiner makes me cringe when I see you post an article I want to read.

Use FireFox & Adblock Plus plugin. Examiner is usable with that combo, otherwise it's as annoying as you said.

I am using Adblock with the Chrome browser. As far as I can tell, Adblock has versions to work on all the common browsers, so there is no reason to change your current browser if it is otherwise working well. :s0155:

It's always the same with libs, lie, lie, lie. The story goes the 7 year old shoots little sister, you don't get told about the heroin infused junkie piece of crap that leaves his stolen Jennings 22 on the mirror that actually goes off, or the 13 year old being introed into gang banging by shooting another 13 year old, just another accidental shooting stat to a lib. These people need to be called what and who they are, Example - Obama - Tresones lying criminally impeached imprisoned ex fraudulent not real president. Constitution is a living document = Non American needs to leave my country. Media = First to go after the fall. etc. etc. Thanks Dave for the work you do.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top