JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I like that he mentioned overwatch, even though he didn't he didn't call it such. The importance of having a sharp watchful set of eyes observing from a distance cannot be overstated. Of course, those sharp eyed observant people will also need to be armed appropriately to provide protection at their given operational distance and have a nonverbal communication system to relay critical information to their wards.

Last Edited:
One person's "paranoia" is another person's heightened sense of awareness of their surroundings.... ;)
Yep I have people tell me all the time your kinda paranoid about stuff you should not worry about that stuff .
Then they turn around and say if the SHTF I'M COMING TO YOUR HOUSE.
so I say oh no your not unless you have something to contribute lol
YOUR on your own

Yep I have people tell me all the time your kinda paranoid about stuff you should not worry about that stuff .
Then they turn around and say if the SHTF I'M COMING TO YOUR HOUSE.
so I say oh no your not unless you have something to contribute lol
YOUR on your own

I am giving out lots of free stuff during SHTF. Most of it 55, 77, and 124 grains at a time.

here's the Zones Of Doom according to the NYT where some/more/most 'incidents of destruction' occur: (OK, OK....spelling edit)

2018-06-16_13-07-21.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews