JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I like that he mentioned overwatch, even though he didn't he didn't call it such. The importance of having a sharp watchful set of eyes observing from a distance cannot be overstated. Of course, those sharp eyed observant people will also need to be armed appropriately to provide protection at their given operational distance and have a nonverbal communication system to relay critical information to their wards.

Last Edited:
One person's "paranoia" is another person's heightened sense of awareness of their surroundings.... ;)
Yep I have people tell me all the time your kinda paranoid about stuff you should not worry about that stuff .
Then they turn around and say if the SHTF I'M COMING TO YOUR HOUSE.
so I say oh no your not unless you have something to contribute lol
YOUR on your own

Yep I have people tell me all the time your kinda paranoid about stuff you should not worry about that stuff .
Then they turn around and say if the SHTF I'M COMING TO YOUR HOUSE.
so I say oh no your not unless you have something to contribute lol
YOUR on your own

I am giving out lots of free stuff during SHTF. Most of it 55, 77, and 124 grains at a time.

here's the Zones Of Doom according to the NYT where some/more/most 'incidents of destruction' occur: (OK, OK....spelling edit)

2018-06-16_13-07-21.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top