JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I've got to come up with money if I want to keep a couple of the guns I've purchased in the last few weeks. I have robbed Peter to pay Paul, so to speak, and now I need to pay back Peter. These guns are priced for a FTF meeting. The first sold can be delivered over to the valley, as I need to come over anway. After that, the guns are in Central Oregon and meeting locations must be negotiated.

1. S&W Model 53. .22 Jet/LR. SOLD PENDING

2. S&W Model 17-4 .22 LR. This one has muzzle wear (holster wear), but otherwise is in great shape. Its not as bad it person as it looks in the photo. No box or paperwork. Has nice target grips, target hammer and trigger, and is pinned and recessed. $550 O.B.O.

3. Sig 232 SL. Has a small amount of holster wear. Has night sights. They are a few years old but still glow well in low light. It has two magazines, two sets of grips and the original box and paperwork. $625 O.B.O.

4. Remington XP-100. This gun has been customized. I believe it was rechambered into 7mm Laser, but it hasn't been marked and I haven't had it chamber cast yet. It has a very nice custom synthetic stock, a high rise Ken Light scope mount, and a set of custom made 7mm Laser Redding reloading dies. $650 O.B.O.

Great guy to work with. Just wishing you all the best on the Sig sale. I really like the look of that gun, but ended up with another before the trip home.

Thank you for your help. I know someone will snap that fine gun up soon with their Xmas money burning a hole in their pocket.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Thanks Henry. I have to come over to the ditch on Wednesday, so if someone was interested but aren't in Central Oregon, this might be a good time to meet up...

Price drops:
1. Model 53 price drop to $700
2. Model 17-4 price drop to $525
3. Sig P-232 SL drop to $600
4. Remington XP-100 drop to $600

Its a custom caliber that was built by a California gunsmithing company. I think it was called Iron-Sights Gunworks. I know very little about it. I think its based off of the 7mm BR, but I'm not 100% sure...

#2, 3, 4 are still available. The 53 is traded, although a new gun will be coming up for trade soon. I'm firm on the Sig and the Remington, but I'd come down to $500 on the Model 17...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.