JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
So I picked up a box of random stuff this last week and I thought I would offer up the stuff I have no need for before I cart it off to the next gunshow. Sorry about the photo quality. I'm not a pro photographer. Shipping is extra.

1. 32 Round Uzi Mags. Pack of seven, still in the cosmoline. I do not want to split up the pack. SOLD

2. AK Furniture. Black. Marked as US made. Looks like Bulgarian style. Comes with buttstock, fore-end, and pistol grip. Marked as US made. 2 sets. $65 each.

View attachment 196455

3. .50 BMG linker/delinker. Don't know much about it, except its in its original packaging. There is a secondary dealer sticker on one end of the box, everything else looks good. $30.

View attachment 196456

4. Harris S25c bi-pod. Extends 13.5 to 27 inches. Swivels. Actually Harris marked, not knock-offs. 2 available. $85 each.

View attachment 196457

5. Tapco FAL scope mount. New, sealed in package. Replaces FAL cover with pic rail. $40.

View attachment 196458

6. Butler Creek Remington 870 folding stock. New in shrink wrap. $100.

View attachment 196459

7. 20 round M1A Mags. Not sure as to the manufacturer. I have eleven total. Eight are like new with clean parkerizing. Three have some scratches on the parkerizing. One has a anti-rust paper wrap that says Ludlow manufacturing. GONE

8. B-Square Bipod. Not much else to say. $30

View attachment 196460

9. Marlin Sling Mount. $15

View attachment 196461

10. Otis Elite Cleaning Kit. Looks to be unused. There is some small amount of discoloration in a few of the cleaning brush tubes, but they all look to be unused. No photo, sorry. $115. Here's a link to the website: <broken link removed>

Hopefully the photos aren't too big. You can either email or PM me. Email will probably get a faster response, as I can respond straight from my phone...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top