Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Firearm-Related News' started by RVTECH, Mar 20, 2017.
Bend man accidentally shot by lifelong friend, deputies say
Thank you for the correct title to the thread!
Shouldn't have happened in the first place, but the victim is very lucky it wasn't a larger caliber/hotter round that hit him.
THREE improper actions in one sentence!
It's a safe way to be sure your gun is empty after you have dropped the magazine.
Why aiming at friends chest when "decock" occured.....A DRY FIRE AT MY CHEST.....HE WOULD NEED A DENTIST.
Yep. Negligence happens.
Hey! She's just following the advice from the article:
One day I hope to read a story about gun negligence and find out , the gun owner , has been neglecting to shoot his guns ....
1. Always treat the gun as if it's loaded
2. Always keep the gun pointed in a safe direction
3. Always keep your finger straight and off the trigger until you are ready to shoot
4. Always keep the gun unloaded until you are ready to use it -unless it's your carry gun or home defense gun...
5. Never point the gun at anything that you don't intend to destroy
6. Be sure of your target and what is beyond it
7. Learn the mechanical and handling characteristics of the gun you are using
8. Always use proper ammunition
9. Be sure the barrel is clear of obstructions before loading and shooting
10. If your gun fails to fire when the trigger is pulled, hold your shooting position for several seconds, then with the muzzle pointed in a safe direction, carefully unload the gun
11. Don't rely on the gun's safety to keep it from firing
12. Be aware of your surroundings when handling guns so you don't trip or lose your balance and accidentally point and/or fire the gun at anyone or anything
Fixed the rules
Red means fire. I learned that the hard way.
Yep, I keep 2 loaded at all times. The rest stay unloaded till I take them shooting.
The 1911 .45acp in my headboard, and the vepr-12 shotgun both stay loaded at all times.
If you make it into my home and approach my room giving me no time to get to the shotgun, I go for the pistol, otherwise if they are outside trying to get in I'll go for the vepr shotgun that's loaded with slugs.