JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Shouldn't have happened in the first place, but the victim is very lucky it wasn't a larger caliber/hotter round that hit him.

Yep. Negligence happens.

IMG_0451.PNG

Moron kids....:confused:

1. Always treat the gun as if it's loaded
2. Always keep the gun pointed in a safe direction
3. Always keep your finger straight and off the trigger until you are ready to shoot
4. Always keep the gun unloaded until you are ready to use it -unless it's your carry gun or home defense gun...
5. Never point the gun at anything that you don't intend to destroy
6. Be sure of your target and what is beyond it
7. Learn the mechanical and handling characteristics of the gun you are using
8. Always use proper ammunition
9. Be sure the barrel is clear of obstructions before loading and shooting
10. If your gun fails to fire when the trigger is pulled, hold your shooting position for several seconds, then with the muzzle pointed in a safe direction, carefully unload the gun
11. Don't rely on the gun's safety to keep it from firing
12. Be aware of your surroundings when handling guns so you don't trip or lose your balance and accidentally point and/or fire the gun at anyone or anything

Fixed the rules:rolleyes:

4. Always keep the gun unloaded until you are ready to use it -unless it's your carry gun or home defense gun...
Yep, I keep 2 loaded at all times. The rest stay unloaded till I take them shooting.

The 1911 .45acp in my headboard, and the vepr-12 shotgun both stay loaded at all times.

If you make it into my home and approach my room giving me no time to get to the shotgun, I go for the pistol, otherwise if they are outside trying to get in I'll go for the vepr shotgun that's loaded with slugs.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews