JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yep. More MSM fear mongering among the sheeple. I would bet that the majority of big city dwellers could not tell [at a distance] what was a gunshot and what was not. It's an election year. Have you noticed the recent spike in gun related stories appearing in the MSM? Ginning up the timid against firearms...again.

The more we are told to fear something the more we are willing to have "someone" do something, anything, about it. Usually involves a ton of money for studies, government departments with 3 letters, personal rights lost and the original problem getting worse. But as long as someone is working on the problem.

Did you see their map of Washington DC? ALL the gunshots, single or multiple were in Anacostia and SE, the biggist bubblegum hole on the East Coast. From that we can determine that yes, law abiding gun owners ARE the problem... Wait... Oh. No they ARE NOT the problem... sorry.

So... the remedy for idiots shooting guns is to disarm the non-idiots? Yeah, that makes sense.

It's clear what the Ministry of Propaganda is trying to do with this piece. It's unclear what the peons will do in response. They might just decide it is time to buy a gun to protect themselves from the idiots.

On one of my tours we had a shot detection system. It was called PD-CUE.
It usually didn't work. Lots of glitches and false readings.
I'd imagine this shotspotter works off the same principle. There are two components to a gunshot. The crack and the bang.
If the system detected one it would do its best to locate the source but was rarely even close to what would be considered accurate.
If both were detected the relative position would be displayed on the screen.
It often detected things that weren't gunshots. This happened constantly.
If they were to perfect it this would be exactly the kind of tool used to crush an uprising.
That's what we wanted to use it for.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top