JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Chicago, the model city that shows the firearm laws do not work.

Face it anti-firearm/anti-2nd Amendment/anti-Constitutional people, the criminals do not care about your laws.

You are only harming the law abiding citizens by disarming them with all your laws, rules and regulations and therefore put them in a dangerous position. Defenseless!

<broken link removed> Everyone knows what the problem really is. Take away the guns and the violence will still be there. L.B.J.'s "Great Society" experiment though well intentioned created a welfare dependent, fatherless, directionless, victim culture. Parts of society that were previously untouched by this cancer are now jumping on the govt. dependency train as well. One day all of America will be like Chicago if current trends are not reversed..........Happy Father's Day!

<broken link removed> Everyone knows what the problem really is. Take away the guns and the violence will still be there. L.B.J.'s "Great Society" experiment though well intentioned created a welfare dependent, fatherless, directionless, victim culture. Parts of society that were previously untouched by this cancer are now jumping on the govt. dependency train as well. One day all of America will be like Chicago if current trends are not reversed..........Happy Father's Day!

Beg to differ about LBJ's "good intentions". He's quoted as saying (pertaining to the expansion of the welfare state) "those n*****s" will vote democrat for the next 100 years".

All of it was (and is) to destroy society and make them dysfunctional so they depend on the government, thereby giving more power to the political elites. They merely started with the most vulnerable sub-culture (black americans) and have worked their way through hispanics, native americans, general immigrants, and on into established white america... all for more power, more money... and more power.

In bad 'B' movies where they belong. With all due respect however RIP Charles Bronson (who actually was a talented actor albeit misunderstood and sometimes miscast) but Chuck Norris?

Yesterday's bad "B" movies are today's Cult Classics. Death Wish, Missing in Action.......Now that's entertainment!

Beg to differ about LBJ's "good intentions". He's quoted as saying (pertaining to the expansion of the welfare state) "those n*****s" will vote democrat for the next 100 years".

All of it was (and is) to destroy society and make them dysfunctional so they depend on the government, thereby giving more power to the political elites. They merely started with the most vulnerable sub-culture (black americans) and have worked their way through hispanics, native americans, general immigrants, and on into established white america... all for more power, more money... and more power.
As far as securing votes, he was a politician, so of course. As far as the N word, times were different and that word was part of the lingo. I feel he really wanted to help lift the blacks out of poverty and racial violence but all the money thrown at the problem over the decades has only made things worse.

Pretty sure these are popular inna windy city. :cool:

263593_136562616423547_365394_n.jpg

As far as securing votes, he was a politician, so of course. As far as the N word, times were different and that word was part of the lingo. I feel he really wanted to help lift the blacks out of poverty and racial violence but all the money thrown at the problem over the decades has only made things worse.

Well you can "feel" whatever you want, but the only thing LBJ cared about (obsessed actually) was HIS "legacy", nothing more, nothing less... and that's documented.

"I will not send in our American boys to do what Asian boys should be doing for themselves"... yeah, that worked out.

Well you can "feel" whatever you want, but the only thing LBJ cared about (obsessed actually) was HIS "legacy", nothing more, nothing less... and that's documented.

"I will not send in our American boys to do what Asian boys should be doing for themselves"... yeah, that worked out.

They are all obsessed with their legacy, what President isn't?
J.F.K. got us into the Vietnam mess in the first place and L.B.J. made it worse.
I "feel" he was trying fix racial problems in this country, you obviously don't. Either way he screwed things up long term. He had a lot of guilt after leaving office, even grew his hair long in sympathy with the counter culture of the time. A lot of what's documented on tapes isn't what's in the mans head but what he needed to say to get policies pushed forward.
No one knows for sure what these guys think. The only thing that matters is the results of their actions, not what motivated them.

What's insane, is that the Mayor of that city used to be Chief of Staff to the President of The United States, the most powerful country in the world, and has held high ranking positions at banks, Freddie Mac, and in state politics, and the very best he can do is call for more of the same that has not done one thing to curb gun violence in his city.
And, the second most insane thing is the citizens who vote such an idiot into office.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Albert Einstein

Darn good post!!!!!

I promise you will love this. Go to Chicago Murder, Homicide & Crime 2013 Stats | Chicago Murder, Crime & Mayhem | HeyJackass!. This site provides the gun violence statistics for Chicago. Reading elsewhere tonight I learned that "gun violence" in Chicago is entangled in Narco Terriorism with Chicago as a "Sanctuary City". This site provides great demographics and graphics. The data provides great ammo against the anti's because the gun violence is broken down by race and neighborhood.

Rahm Emanuel should be fired immediately and the 2nd Amendment rights reinstated to the Illinois public.

The people should have the right to carry their firearms (Concealed or Unconcealed) and if needed use their firearms to protect themselves.

"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Can you just imagine being in that city when the lights go out for more than a night................

The good folks that are stuck in that city need to learn from the South African Farmers.
Build into their vehickes a perimeter of 4" Flechette firing launchers that provides a 100% kill radius for 50 yards around the vehicle.
There won't be any other safe way to travel there if the lights go out.

I promise you will love this. Go to Chicago Murder, Homicide & Crime 2013 Stats | Chicago Murder, Crime & Mayhem | HeyJackass!. This site provides the gun violence statistics for Chicago. Reading elsewhere tonight I learned that "gun violence" in Chicago is entangled in Narco Terriorism with Chicago as a "Sanctuary City". This site provides great demographics and graphics. The data provides great ammo against the anti's because the gun violence is broken down by race and neighborhood.

That link just went hyperspeed to every gun Org and Elected official in the State Judiciary and Senate rules committee and Our State Senator, along with a cc to talk radio hosts all over with some added commentary.. Sincere thanks for the link. I had not seen that one yet.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top