JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is crazy. These low life scumbags will resort to anything. I believe and support the First Amendment and realize they can do this. But to use the life of a two year old to promote your anti gun agenda is truly the bottom of the barrel.

This is one grandpa who would find that dirt bag in a parking lot some night and make sure he did not work the keyboard for a while.

<broken link removed>

150412_cartoon_big.jpg

This is crazy. These low life scumbags will resort to anything. I believe and support the First Amendment and realize they can do this. But to use the life of a two year old to promote your anti gun agenda is truly the bottom of the barrel.

This is one grandpa who would find that dirt bag in a parking lot some night and make sure he did not work the keyboard for a while.

<broken link removed>

View attachment 229944

The Anti Gun crowd has no morality of integrity and they are the bearers
of the horns in nearly all they do.

They are ALL scum or idiots. Not a broad distinction between them.

They suck up blood and guts to use as their tools and really do not give a crap who it hurts.

It is control and an agenda designed to bring this country down.

Yet we need to toe the integrity line when a responsible self defense situation has happened. Check out book called The gun is hot the perp is not. Scared the hell out of me to use my own legal firearm in my house in a do or die situation.

being anti gun is a very small portion. it means a great deal to us, but its small. these people that are anti gun, if they would be able to look into my life, they would hate or disagree with about 90% of what im about. freedom of religion, freedom or speech, to name a few, are huge to us.
those last two effect way more than guns. but of course we need guns to protect ourselves.
what makes me get the agent orange itch, is when lots of pissed off people havent thrown down on these people.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top