JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I get so sick of their "starting a conversation" BS. It's never about "dialogue" or "conversation." It's always about them demanding something.

The slander never ends with these people, how about how easy it is purchase a car and slam it into a bus stop full of people? There is a medical condition concerning the irrational fear of weapons these are the folks that need a mental health check stat!

5/11/18, I spoke at length with a nurse who works in down town Chicago. She was here visiting one of my daughters. What is being portrayed by the above link, with a big reduction of gun violence, and frankly, any other form of violence, in Chicago... is a farce. It is far worse that people are allowed to know. I am not going to recount the stories she told here. But, she stated that if you try to carry a firearm, a knife, or even pepper spray for personal protection, you are more likely to be arrested and charged with "Intent" and illegal possession (of whatever) than the gang-punks shooting their 9's.

Just another propaganda tool, distance your self from that which You fear, deamonise it, make every one else fear what you fear, convince every one that if you remove the motive of that fear, the fear goes away, problem solved in their own week and shallow minds! Now spread that same fear nation wide, bring that protest to the masses to further sew fear, and soon enough all the other shallow and week minded fall inline with the origional intent!

The Windy city is ventilated with bullets by petty criminals, gang bangers & thugs, how quaint that they are pushing for more gun control instead of enforcing all of the laws the Dems have already passed thst are not working!!!:mad::mad::mad:

...........Or more Drugs! Gotta boost drug sales to pay for all the draconian enforcement against the innoent! Yup, that's it, that will work! Come on Obummer, bring more Drugs and Black Disparity to Chitcago, make it great again! NOT:mad::mad::mad:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top