Simply Triggers
Defensive Arts
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Oregon Rifleworks
Buster Beaver Cerakote
J&B Firearm Sales

FortRock

Reactions
5/11/18, I spoke at length with a nurse who works in down town Chicago. She was here visiting one of my daughters. What is being portrayed by the above link, with a big reduction of gun violence, and frankly, any other form of violence, in Chicago... is a farce. It is far worse that people are allowed to know. I am not going to recount the stories she told here. But, she stated that if you try to carry a firearm, a knife, or even pepper spray for personal protection, you are more likely to be arrested and charged with "Intent" and illegal possession (of whatever) than the gang-punks shooting their 9's.

Reactions
Just another propaganda tool, distance your self from that which You fear, deamonise it, make every one else fear what you fear, convince every one that if you remove the motive of that fear, the fear goes away, problem solved in their own week and shallow minds! Now spread that same fear nation wide, bring that protest to the masses to further sew fear, and soon enough all the other shallow and week minded fall inline with the origional intent!

Reactions
...........Or more Drugs! Gotta boost drug sales to pay for all the draconian enforcement against the innoent! Yup, that's it, that will work! Come on Obummer, bring more Drugs and Black Disparity to Chitcago, make it great again! NOT:mad::mad::mad:

Copeland Custom Gunworks
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Project Appleseed
DSG Arms
Sporting Systems
NW Custom Firearms
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Cerberus Training Group
Southwest Firearms Forum

Upcoming Events

22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond, OR