JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I literally felt parts of my brain seize up in confusion trying to follow that woketards train of thought. You know what they say. No crazy person is ever consciously aware that they're crazy.

Pass the beer.....

And after we Congresspersons recite the Oath of Office as we are sworn into the elected office which we hold, we don't have to uphold what we said, which is:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God."

"... well and faithfully discharge the duties..." sounds like swearing to make a good faith effort to enforce laws that are on the books and to follow the guidelines of the Constitution when making new laws or other legislation.

o_O :rolleyes::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

These goofball mind readers like to tell their cult members what gun owners are thinking, the next Q theories and project our moves, based on nothing.

The only Q talk is when they bring it up. They can't know what gun owners think because they won't have a real discussion. They can't even read and understand the constitution. It doesn't mean what it says. It means what they need it to mean.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top