JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

"Mycoskie — who decided to put his plan into action after the Nov. 7 college-bar mass shooting in Thousand Oaks, Calif., which is a short distance from his home and the Toms corporate campus — joins other business leaders who have called for stronger gun control measures."

didn't care prior to 2018 until it got close to home. I love people like this who do not care about something until its at their door step then its time to become an active member. :rolleyes:

"In addition to the $5 million pledge, Mycoskie said he will make Toms' social media resources available to consumers. For instance, the company website will help connect consumers with their local congressional leaders, urging them to pass universal background checks and voice support for change.

What's more, Toms will use other digital resources, its own stores and social media channels to promote advocacy.

"We are ready to do our part and are asking all of our supporters to join us," Mycoskie said. "Our mission at Toms has been to create a better tomorrow. Over the past 12 years, we've given away 86 million pairs of shoes, provided 600,000 sight restorations and helped secure 600,000 weeks of safe water to many communities. We are still committed to those endeavors and believe that creating a better future also means helping end gun violence today."

More kool-aide for the zombies to infect with. Same article mentions bloomberg plans to match any donation to Everytown for gun control.

You have to ask yourself why successfull CEO's are hoping on the bandwagon to virtue signal and coach more to vote away their 2A and nuke everyone elses in the process. What happened in their lives that living lush just wasn't good enough?

Well, my general takeaway from this whole article is "Why has the media hidden these 300 mass shootings in 2018 from all of us?"

Well, my general takeaway from this whole article is "Why has the media hidden these 300 mass shootings in 2018 from all of us?"

I was wondering that one too. whose classifying those 300 shootings? We just had a thread not long ago today outlining how the FBI (2016-2017) classifies a mass shooting and as I recall the only mass shooting we had this year was ex marine in cali with a hi cap mag....Oh wait I see here now. They use this site as their basis for an archive of sorts.

Mass Shootings in 2019 | Gun Violence Archive

"The effort from Mycoskie comes at a good time: There have been more than 300 mass shootings in the U.S. in 2018, according to the nonprofit group Gun Violence Archive, which tracks shootings nationwide." Yup thats the same one!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

"Mycoskie — who decided to put his plan into action after the Nov. 7 college-bar mass shooting in Thousand Oaks, Calif., which is a short distance from his home and the Toms corporate campus — joins other business leaders who have called for stronger gun control measures."

didn't care prior to 2018 until it got close to home. I love people like this who do not care about something until its at their door step then its time to become an active member. :rolleyes:

"In addition to the $5 million pledge, Mycoskie said he will make Toms' social media resources available to consumers. For instance, the company website will help connect consumers with their local congressional leaders, urging them to pass universal background checks and voice support for change.

What's more, Toms will use other digital resources, its own stores and social media channels to promote advocacy.

"We are ready to do our part and are asking all of our supporters to join us," Mycoskie said. "Our mission at Toms has been to create a better tomorrow. Over the past 12 years, we've given away 86 million pairs of shoes, provided 600,000 sight restorations and helped secure 600,000 weeks of safe water to many communities. We are still committed to those endeavors and believe that creating a better future also means helping end gun violence today."

More kool-aide for the zombies to infect with. Same article mentions bloomberg plans to match any donation to Everytown for gun control.

You have to ask yourself why successfull CEO's are hoping on the bandwagon to virtue signal and coach more to vote away their 2A and nuke everyone elses in the process. What happened in their lives that living lush just wasn't good enough?
It's mostly because the majority of their customers are soy powered hard core leftist dooshnozzles who wet their collective man panties and mom jeans when they hear that their favorite brands support their political ideologies.

edited cuz im a dumb dumb who misread 2018 for 2019.

Ya I am wondering too about 300 events.

Last Edited:
Oh right I looked at the wrong year. My B.

FBI Data on Active Shooter Incidents

2016 had 20 incidents. 2017 had 30. I wasn't aware we had 300 in 2018. I mostly recall just Vegas and Cali as the big two iirc.

So I guess their definition is just gun crime in general across state lines or perhaps where 3 or more were killed/injured?

Screenshot_2019-01-21-00-55-55-1.png These kind of yuppie anti 2ND amendment activists have thier nutz so twisted up tight in thier bags that it affects thier minds and they can't think straight. They lack "common sense"

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top