JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Except the BGC came from the ATF, and he chased it all the way up to the Asst Deputy Chief of the BATF.... she was nasty to him. What a C-word. He's a mild guy that was into downers and pschydelics in the 70s. IMO not a master thug. But SHE somehow had the power to override his plea deal and reclassify him as a felon. Sigh.
I meant the visit from the POPO. Which begs the question, once the wokes defund the police who exactly do they think is going to collect all the guns? Ah: social workers! 🤣

But not to put too fine a point on it, I believe NICS is actually performed by the FBI, not BATFE, and through the state police. At least I believe that's how it happens in Oregon AFIK.

Last Edited:
I did a transfer with a OR resident (I'm WA) yesterday at (Shooters service center) off Lombard. Processed my lower transfer in about 5 mins, purchaser walked out with lower in hand, no bs. 45$ cash/50$ card for transfer.

I did a transfer with a OR resident (I'm WA) yesterday at (Shooters service center) off Lombard. Processed my lower transfer in about 5 mins, purchaser walked out with lower in hand, no bs. 45$ cash/50$ card for transfer.
That's because it's still done on the 4474 form but it won't be for to much longer they're switching over that too. You can't do that with a handgun or semi autos at this time.

So the way I read this is the op feels the FFL is violating his rights to pick up the gun when HE FEELS IT should be picked , Disregard the Fact that NICS has delayed the transfer .
All I can figure is the FFL should create a straw purchase to keep customer Happy

I meant the visit from the POPO. Which begs the question, once the wokes defund the police who exactly do they think is going to collect all the guns? Ah: social workers! 🤣

But not to put too fine a point on it, I believe NICS is actually performed by the FBI, not BATFE, and through the state police. At least I believe that's how it happens in Oregon AFIK.
Well, the POPO, no matter what city/state, HAVE to respond to a call about a felon in possession, at the very least a bench warrant would be taken out, THEN a visit from the POPO, or an arrest if stopped for something else. Nothing to do with what state one lives in.

Regarding NICS, I don't know who actually performs it, and I think diff states do it differently. Oregon used to use Fed NICS system (not sure about this), now they have Staters doing it, no? MY point was that the ATF changed his classification in the system, which accepts input from several agencies, THEN he was flagged in the NICS system and denied. It's just a story about what happened to my brother, not a treatise on how the system works or doesn't work. The story was intended to illuminate how a denial is enforced after a firearm has already been released. Because, you know, another member ASKED exactly that question. The story about my brother was but one example. What happens is that the Justice System gets involved in some way, unless they choose to ignore it until a later date, like when you get pulled over for something else. Then, if you are a bad dude, you fight with the Cops and win your Darwin Award.

Last Edited:
Well, the POPO, no matter what city/state, HAVE to respond to a call about a felon in possession, at the very least, a bench warrant would be taken out, THEN a visit from the POPO, or an arrest if stopped for something else. Nothing to do with what state one lives in.

Regarding NICS, I don't know who actually performs it, and I think diff states do it differently. Oregon used to use Fed NICS system (not sure about this), now they have Staters doing it, no? MY point was that the ATF changed his classification in the system, which accepts input from several agencies, THEN he was flagged in the NICS system and denied. It's just a story about what happened to my brother, not a treatise on how the system works or doesn't work. The story was intended to illuminate how a denial is enforced after a firearm has already been released. Because, you know, another member ASKED exactly that question. The story about my brother was but one example. What happens is that the Justice System gets involved in some way, unless they choose to ignore it until a later date, like when you get pulled over for something else. Then, if you are a bad dude, you fight with the Cops and win your Darwin Award.
FBI in Washington State does BGC's
Only for FFL's on NICS website or call in's Bolt guns // receivers // shotguns

Well, the POPO, no matter what city/state, HAVE to respond to a call about a felon in possession, at the very least a bench warrant would be taken out, THEN a visit from the POPO, or an arrest if stopped for something else. Nothing to do with what state one lives in.

Nah. The POPO barely even arrest murderers any more.

Well I was making a sarirical joke. Do you get that? Or are you capable of detecting satire? Is this thing on????
So you didn't get blocked by someone when you asked for a link? I just took you at your word on that one. I thought I was being funny? "Wink-Wink".

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top