Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

More Brown Shirt Invasion

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by rocky3, Jul 10, 2013.

1. rocky3

rocky3 oregon coast Active Member

“The ADAM VS THE MAN Team will be continuing production on the podcast and the Youtube channel as long as Adam remains imprisoned for an act of civil disobedience. We will continue to spread the message of liberty, self ownership, and the non-aggression principle regardless of the government’s relentless attacks on our operation. We will continue to combat its desperate attempts to crush a worldwide, revolutionary shift in the people’s understanding of the state’s illegitimacy—after all, good ideas don’t require force,” states the press release.
    Days after Adam Kokesh staged an open carry protest by loading a shotgun in Washington DC, “storm trooper” police raided the former Marine’s home last night, smashing in his door and deploying a flash bang grenade before arresting Kokesh
    Prison Planet.com » Adam Kokesh Raided By ?Storm Trooper? Cops

2. One-Eyed Ross

One-Eyed Ross Winlock, WA Well-Known Member

He is charged with having schedule I and II drugs while in possession of a firearm. Not that I think those might have been planted or anything....

But, on another note, filming yourself committing a crime and then posting it on the internet, even as an act of "civil disobedience" is not a smart thing to do.

3. Kevinkris

Kevinkris Aloha Well-Known Member

under the first amendment even crimes can be committed as a demonstration of protest. i have read stories of people fighting the courts and have won when they committed a crime while protesting. being as he was simply making a statement, without threatening or harming anyone or their property, he should be completely protected under the constitution.

now the only viable counter argument would be that the constitution does not stand in DC and that will open a whole new can of worms.

4. One-Eyed Ross

I didn't mean to imply that he wouldn't win the case (eventually, and after great expense) just that it was a silly thing to do and not expect consequences....slapping a bull on the rear end to wake him up might be necessary, but you need to be ready for what comes next.

5. Kevatc

Kevatc Oregon Well-Known Member

I am currently in possession of a gun and 2 schedule II narcotics. Why is that illegal? They are prescribed to me.

6. One-Eyed Ross

Well, if they aren't prescribed, you would be in violation of the law. And, oddly enough, they charged him under VA law, not Federal law.

7. Kevatc

Kevatc Oregon Well-Known Member

I guess I missed the part where the drugs weren't his. My bad. Between that and the gun issue this guy is in for an uncomfortable and bumpy ride I would imagine.

8. U201491

U201491 Well-Known Member

9. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

Your doctor writes prescriptions for guns? I WANT ONE! ;)