JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Another pistol or more amo?

• Pistol

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Amo

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
If you don't already have something that can fill the daily carry role, I'd say that's #1 (with a proper carry holster), ammo second, for that gun, then practice.

Since Californians will soon be unable to order ammunition online there is some hoarding and gouging going on. I've noticed some online retailers raising prices and selling out.

And it is currently a buyer's market for firearms so my vote is for the pistol.

I'd buy a very spartan reloading setup and components.
If you cast your own (a mold is like $20?) you can load most handgun for less than bulk .22lr.

If you don't already have something that can fill the daily carry role, I'd say that's #1 (with a proper carry holster), ammo second, for that gun, then practice.
This right here. I got lucky in a bad situation many years ago. Everything I carried was quite large, so I didn't carry very often. After a particular incident, I researched for a few days, then bought something I'd have no excuse to not have on me every day.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews