JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
"IMO, any adult human — and most children past a certain degree of maturity — ought to carry a knife. Otherwise you're just a chimp with a haircut." - Roberta X

Amazon Deal Of The Day for Saturday 12/3 only.

Mora Sandvik stainless steel knives in a variety of colors. Most for only $8 and change. Free shipping if your order totals $49 or more.

Amazon.com: Save Big On Morakniv: Sports & Outdoors

Read the reviews - THESE KNIVES ARE SERIOUSLY GREAT! Dem squarehead Svedes, dey do take steel and knives serious. Yashur, U betcha!

I LOVE THESE KNIVES! I have about a dozen of the orange Companion knives (very easy to find amongst the clutter or in low light) running around the house and have never once regretted buying them. They come sharp enough to shave with out of the box - I know because once, just for S&G, I did. I keep one in every vehicle, tool box and bugout bag. The stainless steel blade means they'll still be sharp and bright when I need them no matter how long they wait.

I slip a piece of bicycle inner tube around the hard plastic sheath and pack it with a small sharpening tool and a fire steel. Makes a pretty darn good all-in-one package.

For $8 and change apiece, you can't have too many. Makes a great gift too.

I have a number (a dozen or more) of different Moraknivs for camp use and barter. They are light, and okay for camp tasks, small game and intricate tasks.

They are not full tang, and the blade is thin, but they are a good light knife. For $8 they can be a good steak knife in the kitchen if nothing else (if you look very close at the grind on some of the Moras they edge has a very tiny tiny serration - not on purpose I sure, they just didn't hone the edge after grinding).

On the stainless knives that I want to use that have a very shiny finish like the Moras, I put the blade (up to the hilt) in a jar of sulfuric acid mixed with vinegar for about a day. This darkens the blade enough that it isn't anywhere near as reflective as it was.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top