JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And now...

"Luna also noted that a 9 mm caliber semi-automatic MAC-10 assault weapon was recovered at Alhambra dance studio scene,..."

Bruce

And now...

"Luna also noted that a 9 mm caliber semi-automatic MAC-10 assault weapon was recovered at Alhambra dance studio scene,..."

Bruce
this is looking more like an old former gang member than a docile 72 year old Asian man

I shot one back in the '70s, very unbalanced, just a spray and pray firearm
in it's semi auto form, just as hard to shoot as a Tech 9 (and I have one of those)
I think they were originally designed as a counter ambush weapon for the Military in Vietnam
in it's original form, it could dump a 30 rnd mag in 2 sec
The semi auto form of the Cobray is terrible. I own Semi auto and full auto of the m11/9. If you shove a suppressor on the original upper who knows how fast that thing empties, but it is faster than 2 seconds. I love the full auto version with lage uppers and even the original.

Again the semi auto version is doing abnormally well to get through a mag without 5 jams. It is a terrible gun. While MPA did get the kinks worked out of the semi auto design, I would put my SA Cobray as my most likely to jam.

Last Edited:
Another interesting tidbit about the guy from another article:

Two law enforcement sources said the suspect recently showed up to the Hemet police station saying his family was trying to poison him.

I wonder if that raised any 'red flags' ?

As if any ban on firearms or magazines. Doing away with the 3-day wait period, etc. would have prevented this.
But its a sure bet that LEVO and the AG will scream that it would. Hand wringing will ensue. I don't see the Honorable Raschio's TRO standing much longer.
I have a flat tire on my new tires today. I guess I Better go change All 5 before they All go flat!

Another interesting tidbit about the guy from another article:

Two law enforcement sources said the suspect recently showed up to the Hemet police station saying his family was trying to poison him.

I wonder if that raised any 'red flags' ?
Good night, he went to Hemet? Of course a Californian who is a senior citizen would have been in Hemet. Nicknames for Hemet from it's residents include Purgatory and God's waiting room. I unfortunately lived there for 3 years.

weapon-used-desktop-large.jpg

From the New York Times: What We Know About the Gun Used in the Monterey Park Shooting.

But ... but ... the pistol was banned in Californication. And who would have imagined a homicidal criminal wouldn't have a stamped can. :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top