JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm over in Great Falls, MT working, tonight at dinner three MT Troopers pulled into the parking lot and went in for dinner. I was checking out their cars on my way out and one, marked sargent, had a short barreled 870 with wood stocks, sidesaddle, and a bead sight. Next to it was an LMT SELECT FIRE AR15. I thought it was pretty cool....

I don't see many State Troopers since I live in the greater metro area, but PPB has some nice guns as well. You rarely see them inside the patrol cars though, at least I don't. North Precinct's armory is awesome though, racks and racks of less lethal 870s, regular 870s, and ARs.

Most State Troopers, county Mounties and Local yocal (no punt intended) have both a 12 ga and AR or M-4 now, it has become pretty much standard, whether in the trunk or inner vehicle. It only makes sense, since you never know when your side arm is going to be out gunned in todays day and age.

I worked at an auto repair shop and we would do cop cars from time to time. Remember seeing 12 gauge and AR's locked up in between the driver and passenger seats. Wish I was the enthusiast I am today, I would have taken a closer look.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top