JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$30
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
I am selling 4 months old genuine brown leather 1.25" rifle sling made by MONTANA SLINGS. I purchased this item new 4 months ago directly from this company and used it very little. This was one of those purchased done without really needing it. I used this sling on my Henry Lever Action 45-70 Gov rifle, but after having it for 4 months I have realized I do not need it at all. The sling is in excellent condition and does not have any damage. The only wear you will notice is that the black swivels left some black paint stain on the belt. I am asking $30 and that will include USPS First Class shipping and PayPal fee. If you are in Seattle area and would like to personally get it, I am willing to sell it for $25, but you have to drive to me. I paid $62 for this sling 4 months ago. Right now, the same sling is selling for $53.95 + taxes + shipping.

MOntanaSlings#1.jpg MOntanaSlings#2.jpg MOntanaSlings#3.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top