JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's kind of what i'm looking for...something just outside of down but still get city water/sewer/gas. Don't want to deal with septic tanks/wells/propane tanks/etc.
Plus it would be awesome if i could have 10-20 acres to ride my toys around on. :D
What's really weird is that i spent most of my time growing up in Los Angeles but have always wanted a house with some land and a workshop. I'm a bit country at heart.
Do you really want to be at the mercy of the city and pay for the water they put chemicals in that you don't want or having a pay toilet weather or not you use it?

Do you really want to be at the mercy of the city and pay for the water they put chemicals in that you don't want or having a pay toilet weather or not you use it?

good point. i do that now...they charge me for water that comes out of the faucet and for water that doesn't go down the drain. it's ridiculous.

it looks like i'll be moving to Montana in the next 90 days. the deal is 90% done, i get the final word in the next 2 weeks if it's happening or not.
I've visited Missoula MT once before but don't much about it, it was a quick business trip.
I don't know much about the state other than the historical things like Yellowstone and Little BigHorn.
Will more than likely be moving to the Billings area.

Can anyone chime in and tell me it's not such a bad idea. :D
Make sure to stop at the Staggering Ox. Staggering Ox (http://staggeringox.com/)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top