JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Great products. I've been loading 9mm with their bullets for quite a while now.

Anyways, I ordered a new batch of bullets as I had consumed my last lot and was told it would be 10 to 15 days before I got delivery. That surprised me because I know these folks got slammed with the recent nonesense.

A full month passed and I sent them a nice letter telling them that I had not seen the product yet, and that if they had already shipped it according to their original dates, I had not received it. I also made it abundantly clear, I'm in no rush, just checking. I did not want the, to think the order closed and I had not received it.

This morning, USPS send me a notification that they shipped my order.

Remember gents, no matter how frustrated you are that things are not available in the manner to which you have been accustomed. Remember, the suppliers are people too. Gun loving, shooting happy and also very busy. Give them the courtesy they deserve, they fulfill our shooting needs and keep us happy. Make them happy too.

OK psa over for the day. Time to prep some brass.

I placed an order with them on 1/31. Picked it up at the PO today! They shipped it over a week ago which really surprised me as I was expecting it to take at least twice that long. USPS took it on the scenic route though so I didn't get it until now. Nice to have enough to last me until hopefully this craziness ends!

Guess they thought I was really nice then! I wonder why yours was delayed? Maybe you ordered a lot more than me or something they didn't have when you placed your order?

Montana Gold are really nice people. Dealing with them in the begining when I was just a newbie calling them on the phone, it was like talking to friends. Same thing with Powder Valley. It woudn't supprise me though if some of these people's nerves are wearing a bit thin with all the impatient people bugging them day after day.

Montana Gold are really nice people. Dealing with them in the begining when I was just a newbie calling them on the phone, it was like talking to friends. Same thing with Powder Valley. It woudn't supprise me though if some of these people's nerves are wearing a bit thin with all the impatient people bugging them day after day.

I spend so much with both these people I'm sure glad they're corporations otherwise I'd have to send them 1099-Misc's every year.

They are both quality companies and once I started using them saw no reason to shop elsewhere.

I was evidently more "foresighted" than others and placed a big order with both companies back in October. The poor USPS "lady" was backing into my driveway to deliver the MG bullets almost every other day for a week. The UPS driver was a frequent visitor that week too with the Powder Valley Order.

Both Companies have exceeded my expectation for service. Before the rush, I would order bullets on Monday from MG and they would be at my door on Wednesday of the same week.

Powder Valley goes out of their way to make sure you don't waste any empty space in the "Hazmat" package.

Maybe they'll both be caught up by the time it's time to re-order.

As for being "Polite", there's a good chance you got the product that was scheduled to be shipped to someone that was being the "south end of a north traveling horse". Polite is nice.

I have never spoken with them, but I had heard great things about the company. I am kicking myself because back in November I was going to place an order for both the 9mm and some 55gr FMJ for the AR. Sadly,work intervened and I got too busy to think about it. Oh we'll.

rgold, I ordered a case of 9mm, just 4k rounds. Anyways, they are inbound, I'm not too worried.

Deadshot2 I have had many experiences in life where I won out over someone being less than pleasant. The best was managing to get a flight home on a completely overbooked flight where just about everyone was hurling abuse at the poor attendant at the gate. It was quite the situation....Be polite and understanding and things can happen.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top