JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone have any experience with the Monstrum Tactical 1-6x24 Scope? This is an inexpensive 1-6 that doesn't seem to have a lot of review out there. A lot of features packed into this optic including First Focal Plane. What I see has been positive but wanted to ping here to see if anyone has had first hand experience.

If not any other recommendation for 1-6 scopes that you like. It appears the Vortex Strike Eagle and Primary Arms are the favorite in this category.

Thanks in advance...

I was curious as well so I'm testing one out currently on my Ruger MPR. So far sighted in and 1000rnds through it. Holding zero, decent glass, no poi change through the sight range. It's the Gen3 model

I'm sure there is one or two Chinese factory lines pumping all these out with different labels and specs. Kind of like how watch micro brands do it, maybe we can find something good out of it. I'm not babying mine

I'm sure there is one or two Chinese factory lines pumping all these out with different labels and specs. Kind of like how watch micro brands do it, maybe we can find something good out of it. I'm not babying mine

How's the scope been holding up? I'm considering the same one you're running and weighing options.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top