JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
On the list of puke corporations, Monsanto is near the top.

They have the FDA in their back pocket, hence there is no forced GMO warning labels. If you want to know what happened to all the bees, look no further. Corp filth at its worst and most corrupt.

Most people simply won't care as these criminals continue to rob and pillage. Why? Because your boob tube tells you what to care about.

Last edited by a moderator:
On the list of puke corporations, Monsanto is near the top.
And strangely enough the Democratic party supports spreading these seeds of mass destruction.
What amazes me is that a farmer growing non-GMO products can be sued by Monsanto because of cross pollination as he did not pay for this GMO seed but now his crops are fouled. WTF is up with that ?

Lets see,
Bad seed
Climategate
fluoridated water
It would seem that science is controlled by the state, but don't worry Portland you will soon forget all about it or just not care enough to remember :s0114:

Corn.
Trademarked by Monsanto.
No, not a trademark, actual CORN...
I think I will trademark 'AIR', that way seven billion people have to pay me to use my product. Or wait , do Nike own that word?

Is there something bubblegumed up here in the American legal system?
Is greed having a bigger influence on human existence than profit?

r

And strangely enough the Democratic party supports spreading these seeds of mass destruction.
What amazes me is that a farmer growing non-GMO products can be sued by Monsanto because of cross pollination as he did not pay for this GMO seed but now his crops are fouled. WTF is up with that ?

I read about a case like that a few years ago. I bet I could have gone in front of a jury and convinced them that it is Monsanto that need to pay me millions of dollars for poluting my natural crops with their Frankentein weeds.

Mostly however they have been going after those farmers that dare to plant using production from a previous harvest.
I also have read that they have pattented some plants that are 100% natural. This however is mostly due to the ability of their pattent lawyers to get things past the low level federal employees who are simply 'outgunned' by these high priced legal sharks. The software world is full of this two. Apple is actually getting taken apart in court right now by Samsung on same basis. Difference is that Samsung has something that a small family farmer does not - eniugh money to hire the best lawyers.

Keep in mind Monsanto is the same company that advertised (and still does in many places) roundup as a biodegradable safe product. I believe New York was the first state to sue them over false labeling and forced them to remove biodegradable and some other claims from the labeling on roundup sold in that state.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top