JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The wife brought this home the other day from Costco.
It's the first sugar substitute that I've tried that isn't bad.....no nasty after-taste.
I'm not on a reduced sugar diet, but I find myself using this stuff in iced tea, etc.

800gClassic_Front_530x@2x.jpg

Gives me gas lol.

So we use Swerve (powdered erythritol)

And I like the pyure stevia/erythritol blend in packets for tea.

Sucralose is good but plays havoc on my blood sugar levels (spikes sky high).

Congrats on getting off the sugar wagon;):cool:

Due to the recommendations here, I'll give it a whirl next I need sweetener (we don't sweeten much at our house).

I use Swerve myself, thing is it costs $9 for 3/4 cup

Pretty good prices on Amazon or NAtural Grociers - but it is still spendy . Works best for baking for us though.

The pyure packets are perfect for sweetining drinks and you can buy 1000 pack on Amazon for $65 or abouts. Each pack isn't the equivalent of 2 spoons of sugar and doesn't effect my blood sugar at all.

Pretty good prices on Amazon or NAtural Grociers - but it is still spendy . Works best for baking for us though.

The pyure packets are perfect for sweetining drinks and you can buy 1000 pack on Amazon for $65 or abouts. Each pack isn't the equivalent of 2 spoons of sugar and doesn't effect my blood sugar at all.

I like Sweet & Low in my tea, for some reason the Swerve tastes weird in tea

I like Sweet & Low in my tea, for some reason the Swerve tastes weird in tea

I'm not saying it's bad but asperetime has too many contradictory studies as to if it's bad for your body or not for me to want to use it.

I know my grandma used it exclusively for her sweet tea and died of diabetes. Ive never checked to see if it raises my blood sugar.

Splenda/sucralose absolutely spikes my blood sugar so I avoid that as well.

Asperatine is horrible for you!!! Plenty of info out there about it! We use stevia/erythritol mostly, organic raw sugar when you gotta have it and I like organic maple syrup in my coffee YUM!!!

I'm not saying it's bad but asperetime has too many contradictory studies as to if it's bad for your body or not for me to want to use it.

I know my grandma used it exclusively for her sweet tea and died of diabetes. Ive never checked to see if it raises my blood sugar.

Splenda/sucralose absolutely spikes my blood sugar so I avoid that as well.

Sweet & Low has saccharin in it

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top