JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Clearly he had bad intentions

Other than theft, what else was clear?

and one which could endanger the public gravely,

Maybe yes, maybe no. Nothing is as certain as you suggest with your far reaching conclusions.

Academy Sports showed incredibly poor judgment

Their store, their rules. When your boss lays down the rules, and you break them, termination may be the result. If the thief had started firing while being chased, and an innocent bystander got shot, there would be major hell to pay. And if it was 1 of my kin, you bet that I would collect.

How would you feel if your significant other was shot over a stupid theft?

[1] Maybe yes, maybe no. Nothing is as certain as you suggest with your far reaching conclusions.
[2] Their store, their rules. When your boss lays down the rules ...

1. Seriously? The guy had two other stolen guns in his car. You really think he was just collecting things for the next buy back to make sure they don't get into criminals hands?

2. Eff that.

(Maybe that's why I've self-employed the last two decades.)

Now days I use SG almost total just for ease and I like them. Every time I buy a Case or .22 or 9mm it shows me how much weight I have left to not effect shipping. So I will then add odd boxes of other stuff I need to the same order. I would have zero issues dealing with Academy again though but, that is a personal preference to each person. I would not set foot is Dicks or Bi-Mart if they were giving the stuff away free but I have no problem with those who still shop at either.

I too like SG. Its usually who I use for 10mm.

For me, I have too many hobbies and need to manage my spending. Gotta save money on ammo.Even when Wally announced its new ammo policy, I still bought from them if the prices was right. Kinda why I rarely buy from Cabela's. Their prices usually aren't very good.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top