JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
‘Mom’s’ group has fit over rumored Post Office CCW amendment

The anti-rights Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America (MDA) is having fits today over a rumored proposal that may be coming from Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul that would, if adopted, allow licensed private citizens to carry their defensive handguns into post offices.

<broken link removed>

:s0131: :s0131: :s0131:

You know, there is a reason we have an expression: "Going Postal". How many people would still be alive today had they been able to protect themselves with a concealed weapon when one of their fellow postal workers went......well, Postal!

Because, once they walk through the door, suddenly you are so much more likely so lose control and go crazy. I never understand these people. They act like there isn't already a massive amount of concealed carrying going on around them everyday. Like every time anyone wants the government to stop oppressing gun owners there will suddenly be anarchy. How do these people function in everyday life being as ignorant as they are to common sense?

Because, once they walk through the door, suddenly you are so much more likely so lose control and go crazy. I never understand these people. They act like there isn't already a massive amount of concealed carrying going on around them everyday. Like every time anyone wants the government to stop oppressing gun owners there will suddenly be anarchy. How do these people function in everyday life being as ignorant as they are to common sense?

Simple, they'd rather see someone accidentally CC'ing into a post office be criminally prosecuted than use their brains for a second.

Wow, read their facebook. These "common sense" people think Phillip Seymore Hoffman is a hero to be mourned because he did an anti-gun cartoon. Lets just ignore that little heroine factoid...obviously he was the victim. And they actually believe Hollywood is going to stop making movies with guns because Weinstein said so...Wow, just Wow

@ Comment 8 -

I recall the NFL or FOX ban'd a pro-carry commercial from the Superb Owl game last Sunday.
But there was 1 gun shown in a commercial - one for a Fox TV Show - one featuring torture and suspension of law for the greater good.

So frankly, I'd like to see Hollywood put their wallets where their mouths are, and eliminate all firearms from all TV shows. Lets see how many continue. They even feature guns in the the afternoon soap operas -

clearly that aint happening.

Because, once they walk through the door, suddenly you are so much more likely so lose control and go crazy. I never understand these people.

No, that's not it. They want to make it impractical to carry concealed. Imagine if you had the right to carry concealed but there were a ton of places where you were not permitted to legally carry concealed. If a person had to take off his or her concealed carry pistol every time he or she went to a bank, post office, restaurant, grocery store, convenience store, gas station, library, hospital, etc., many people would give up carrying concealed.

All of this is about encumbering the right to the point where no one with a permit is willing to risk carrying concealed due to the concern of getting arrested for stepping into a prohibited place.

They want to make it impractical to carry concealed. Imagine if you had the right to carry concealed but there were a ton of places where you were not permitted to legally carry concealed.

That is what they are doing and have done to open carry without a CHL permit. All but taking the peoples 2nd Amendment rights away.

If they do make it legal to carry in the post office with a CHL then why not me without a CHL? I am not a criminal. I am not a felon. I should have the right too just as a CHL permit carrier does.

A protected few? There are over 450,000 licensed concealed carry owners in Washington now. I'd hardly call that few.

Besides, you gotta start somewhere. This is getting our foot in the door bit by bit. Take every opportunity, else we will be left with none. Just my two cents....

A protected few? There are over 450,000 licensed concealed carry owners in Washington now. I'd hardly call that few.

Besides, you gotta start somewhere. This is getting our foot in the door bit by bit. Take every opportunity, else we will be left with none. Just my two cents....

450,000 CHL holders and how many non CHL holders in Washington? 2 million? 3 million?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top