JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
These are the same women who support abortion in all its forms......No surprise that they'd stand on the graves on dead children killed by madmen to further their sick agenda.

They probably club baby seals and drown kittens on the weekend for fun too.....

This not mine but it's applicable
image.jpg

image.jpg

Political opportunity for us here. This week they will be pushing their agenda. I see them softening their edge a bit, but still the insinuation is that "guns only are the problem".

I've already seen on some huffington boards about Newton this week that the gun-control zealots are making their usual snarky comments about the NRA/gun-owners. But it's all in between comments about hoping that the families are able to heal, about the evil committed that day, etc. The snarky comments make them look bad. Doesn't hurt to point it out, without raising gun-control/rights: i.e. "cannot you guys give it a break, stop torturing these families for your political action groups, and show a little respect?"

This article is another one of those which uses emotion along with "stats" to make its point. 194 out of 59 million is .00033% of the population. It is tragic whenever a child is killed however more children died as a result of drunk drivers than guns and they also include in their stats things which cannot be solved as long as humans exist.

Portraits of the Hundreds of Children Killed by Guns Since Newtown | Mother Jones

I DEMAND ACTION!!. No More Idiot Moms Having Idiot Kids!!!!

We have enough problems in this world and do not need a billion welfare babies to add to the list.

I saw that clock ticking away in that depressing public school and thought about the useless education and low ranking we get compared to other industrialized nations. We throw more money at education than all the rest and the union controlled politicians, teachers and gullible public cry that it's not near enough!
I wish they'd quit trying to brainwash our kids against God, guns, traditional American culture and individual responsibility and focus more on MATH and SCIENCE and what's good about America instead of guilt tripping them about past racism and scaring them about the planet burning up because we drive gasoline cars.

Also I'd like to see that teacher behind the desk armed!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top