JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
From our, "I'm only the messenger" department.

The Mom's are with the majority, failure to wake up to that fact and compromise is, IMHO, the greatest treat to our continuing gun rights.
In addition, they will soon be outspending us a hundred to one, and anyone who things congress isn't for sale has not been paying attention.

Guns

Will you please defined YOUR compromise? What exactly is it the other side is giving up? Are 40,000 gun laws not enough "compromise"?

The Mom's are with the majority, failure to wake up to that fact and compromise is, IMHO, the greatest treat to our continuing gun rights.
In addition, they will soon be outspending us a hundred to one, and anyone who things congress isn't for sale has not been paying attention.

Guns

Bro, I think you may have misread his sellout comments

WOW.... I sure did!!! (reading comprehension is hard... LOL)

I read that as "The Moms" and "compromise" are the greatest threats to our 2A rights.... Not, "failure to recognize 'The Moms' are the majority and a failure to 'compromise' are the greatest threat to our 2A rights".

Buggy, I retract my prior statement.... YOU SUCK!!

Guns

You are out of your damn mind.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews